• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Thanks Irene, I spoke to Bling today and that cheered me up. I have suspended my gym membership for now so I won’t have to pay a massive rejoining fee when I am better. Having a scan on Tuesday and seeing the consultant again on Thursday and hope to get a date for surgery then. I hope it is the following week as I just want to get on with it now. My bank account will say ouch but my body will as thanks a lot xxx
It was great to chat and good to hear you a little brighter, your going to be just fine, terrible that you’ve had to go done this route though :hugs::hugs:xxx

Thanks Irene, I spoke to Bling today and that cheered me up. I have suspended my gym membership for now so I won’t have to pay a massive rejoining fee when I am better. Having a scan on Tuesday and seeing the consultant again on Thursday and hope to get a date for surgery then. I hope it is the following week as I just want to get on with it now. My bank account will say ouch but my body will as thanks a lot xxx

Ah lovely Bling :) Really good thinking on the the membership fees that’s gonna help I bet you just want it done. It’s got to be so uncomfortable for you I pray that it’s very soon after you consultants appointment. They are normally really quick off the mark as they want to be paid My surgeon said they didn’t get paid till after the surgery so fingers crossed hun. Big hugs thinking of you and hoping your ok xx

Happiness is when your friend comes to dinner and for the first time in over 40 years you weigh less than her! Unbelievable and very exciting! Still being very careful and not able to do many steps. Hope I get a date for my surgery at the end of this week xxxx

Happiness is when your friend comes to dinner and for the first time in over 40 years you weigh less than her! Unbelievable and very exciting! Still being very careful and not able to do many steps. Hope I get a date for my surgery at the end of this week xxxx

Ah love it that’s so cool :) how lovely for you hun x I hope so too xx

What a great feeling, well done xxx

Brilliant Maria, was your friend disgruntled lol? Take care xx

Beautiful like her nanny aka skinny Minnie xxx

Both of you look beautiful. I love the happiness beaming from you @Maria61 xx

Had scan today and I have a large fibroid on right side which radiographer said might be pressing on bladder. Going to see consultant on Thursday to discuss surgery options with result of this scan. Hope it is very soon. Got my bag packed already as really want to get on with it now xx

Had scan today and I have a large fibroid on right side which radiographer said might be pressing on bladder. Going to see consultant on Thursday to discuss surgery options with result of this scan. Hope it is very soon. Got my bag packed already as really want to get on with it now xx
Aw bless, I hope all goes ok on Thursday and you get a date really soon xx

Good luck with the surgeon tomorrow. I hope thet give you a date soon.x

Good luck tomorrow my sweet hope you get a date for next week xx. Big hugs xx

Hope all goes well Maria xx

Back