• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Aww bless u maria i feel for you but dont be sad u may be banned from excersice atm but im sure u will get fixed pet you look great on that photo by the way ur still done and achieved so much even if u never get bk to such intense workout your still in control of ur eating think how much worse the pain would be if u were still ur starting weight ur fab just so fab maria hope u get ur health fixed im sure being slim will help u get bk to tip top. B4 u know it you will be tiring us all out with ur gym workouts but pls try to rest till u know whats happening your bypass tool is still there so ur not going to sit on sofa eating like a pig are you ...you might just need a diffrent hobby for bit other than gym can u knit maria knitted handbags and purses are dead easy to make and sell on ebay a treat

Aww bless u maria i feel for you but dont be sad u may be banned from excersice atm but im sure u will get fixed pet you look great on that photo by the way ur still done and achieved so much even if u never get bk to such intense workout your still in control of ur eating think how much worse the pain would be if u were still ur starting weight ur fab just so fab maria hope u get ur health fixed im sure being slim will help u get bk to tip top. B4 u know it you will be tiring us all out with ur gym workouts but pls try to rest till u know whats happening your bypass tool is still there so ur not going to sit on sofa eating like a pig are you ...you might just need a diffrent hobby for bit other than gym can u knit maria knitted handbags and purses are dead easy to make and sell on ebay a treat
Thanks Jackie I am sure I will be fine. I do love cross stitch so will give that a go while I am laid up xx

Good luck today. I hope the doctor can give you a surgery date.xx

Hope it’s gone well for you today Lovely lady xx

Saw lovely private consultant who I know from work (I work for NHS) and he is not charging me for today. He was shocked my GP would not refer me on NHS immediately as I definitely need surgery. Got to have a scan and then go back to see him to go through surgery and dates. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks. Might need a hysterectomy but no gym for 3 months at least. I will be so relieved to get this sorted and feel better. My bank balance won’t be impressed but this needs to be done as soon as possible xx

Saw lovely private consultant who I know from work (I work for NHS) and he is not charging me for today. He was shocked my GP would not refer me on NHS immediately as I definitely need surgery. Got to have a scan and then go back to see him to go through surgery and dates. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks. Might need a hysterectomy but no gym for 3 months at least. I will be so relieved to get this sorted and feel better. My bank balance won’t be impressed but this needs to be done as soon as possible xx

Oh bugger the bank balance sweetheart just get fixed my love. It’s must be horrible for you It’s disgusting that NHS won’t refer you straight away I hope it happens quickly for you and prey that you are comfortable until it can get sorted out Xx

It is bad that they refuse to refer you, why on earth not? Shame on them they have forced you to go private. Really hope you can get it sorted quickly and you make a speedy recovery back to normal xx

It is bad that they refuse to refer you, why on earth not? Shame on them they have forced you to go private. Really hope you can get it sorted quickly and you make a speedy recovery back to normal xx
According to my GP NICE guidelines say you have to try pessaries and women’s physio first. I simply cannot wait as I feel so dreadful and uncomfortable. Just want it done now xx

According to my GP NICE guidelines say you have to try pessaries and women’s physio first. I simply cannot wait as I feel so dreadful and uncomfortable. Just want it done now xx
What on earth could pessaries and physio do for a prolapse, it is a prolapse womb isn't it? There is no way either of those would repair it or make it better, that's crazy?
I don't blame you for going down the private route, just feel for you that you shouldn't have to, I'm sure you've paid enough NI over the years :( xx

It’s good that it’s being sorted but absolutely disgusting that you could get an NHS referral, Jackie is right though your going to be much fitter now to recover from the surgery and you’ll be back in the gym before you know it, preparing for Christmas will help take your mind of it and make the time pass quicker too. Sending you biggest hugs and lots of love xxx

Oh dear, I'm glad you at least have more info and know the surgery will happen soon. No need to worry about the gym. All the gym you've done has prepared your body for quicker recovery.x

On a happier note weight today 11st8.5lb, lost 2 lbs yayyyyyy, so close to 8 stone loss. Xx

Fabulous Maria 8st wow wow wow xxx

On a happier note weight today 11st8.5lb, lost 2 lbs yayyyyyy, so close to 8 stone loss. Xx
Fantastic, your an absolute star, well done xxx:thankyouthankyou:

Fantastic loss.xx

Brilliant hun. And 8 stone is amazing! Well done xx

Hope your ok today hun xxx

Hope your ok today hun xxx
Thanks Irene, I spoke to Bling today and that cheered me up. I have suspended my gym membership for now so I won’t have to pay a massive rejoining fee when I am better. Having a scan on Tuesday and seeing the consultant again on Thursday and hope to get a date for surgery then. I hope it is the following week as I just want to get on with it now. My bank account will say ouch but my body will as thanks a lot xxx

Back