• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

View attachment 21053 All over, so glad, giving gym a miss tonight lol xxx just chilling xx
Bless ya hun, you even look good in that hospital robe! Not a look you want to get used to though eh! Glad you're all done and on the way to recovery xx

Last edited:
Hope you had a comfortable night and got some important sleep, how’s the pain today xxx

Take it easy sweetheart and don’t be a hero take all the pain killers you can get :). Hope you keep pain free and comfortable xx :)

View attachment 21053 All over, so glad, giving gym a miss tonight lol xxx just chilling xx
Bet last time u wore a surgery gown it didnt fit you this ome will be well wrapped round you u look marvelous considering u just had major surgery id be well chuffed to look that healthy on a night out make the most of ur recovery time maria as there will be no stopping u after christmas hope u feeling stronger each day

When do you think you'll be home?

Ah pleased your feeling better lovely :). That’s good news xx

You look lovely in that dresd/jumper and after surgery. Sending you big big hugs xxxx

That's great that you're feeling better so quickly. I wish you a smooth recovery.xx

Hi everyone I am home now and recovery can start now. Feeling sore and tender but so glad to be home. Going for a little walk tomorrow. Thanks for all your kind wishes xxx

That’s such good news that your home x. Hope they have given you some good Meds Please take things slowly xx.

Hi everyone I am home now and recovery can start now. Feeling sore and tender but so glad to be home. Going for a little walk tomorrow. Thanks for all your kind wishes xxx
I’m so pleased it’s all over for you, just a little walk though, hope you have a comfortable night xx

Back