• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Bling Babe

Weight today 11st4.5lbs, did not weigh last week and have lost 3 lbs, soooo happy especially when I can’t go to the gym. This has really cheered me up and of course many, many thanks to you lovely ladies and boys too xxxxx
Fantastic......well done lovely I’m soooo pleased for you xxxx

Irene44

Weight today 11st4.5lbs, did not weigh last week and have lost 3 lbs, soooo happy especially when I can’t go to the gym. This has really cheered me up and of course many, many thanks to you lovely ladies and boys too xxxxx

Ah that’s amazing my lovely so pleased for you and soooo proud what a star you are xx

slimkim

I'm so happy for you! Just 4.5lbs till you hit goal!!! Eeekkk!!! You must be doing really well with your food. Super job.xx

Sarnie

That's great Maria, you're doing well xx

Irene44

Even better I weigh exactly the same as the husband, he better watch it as I am going to be less than him soon and get on that see saw and I will go up instead of him lol xxx
Even better I weigh exactly the same as the husband, he better watch it as I am going to be less than him soon and get on that see saw and I will go up instead of him lol xxx

How fabulous Maria good for you :) xxx

Irene44

Thanks Emma, some weeks have been very slow and frustrating but when I look at the overall result I still can’t believe it, it is so worth it xx

You have done so amazingly well Maria and you should be so proud as we all are of you xx

Irene44