• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Hi everyone I am home now and recovery can start now. Feeling sore and tender but so glad to be home. Going for a little walk tomorrow. Thanks for all your kind wishes xxx
Pleased that you're in the comfort of your own home now, how the pain subsides quickly for you. Take it easy hun xx

Glad ur home but please listen to the advise given on healing and exercise i know ur dying to get bk to it but believe me if u rush this u will end up being layed up for even longer as u could do some damage early doors and not even realise u are doing any harm sorry to nag but u have started already with ur little walk and maybe u will have another walk later on im sure one walk is enough u have just come home from hospital after major surgery women most people find the getting home takes it out of u without the walk around the block twice ..the weeks will fly by and b4 u know it u will be bk at gym building urself up slowly

Glad ur home but please listen to the advise given on healing and exercise i know ur dying to get bk to it but believe me if u rush this u will end up being layed up for even longer as u could do some damage early doors and not even realise u are doing any harm sorry to nag but u have started already with ur little walk and maybe u will have another walk later on im sure one walk is enough u have just come home from hospital after major surgery women most people find the getting home takes it out of u without the walk around the block twice ..the weeks will fly by and b4 u know it u will be bk at gym building urself up slowly
Thanks dear Jackie and I am doing exactly what the doctor said I promise and I won’t be rushing back to the gym. I cannot have this happen again xxx

Thanks dear Jackie and I am doing exactly what the doctor said I promise and I won’t be rushing back to the gym. I cannot have this happen again xxx

Yip you have to be a good girl sweets and listen to that Doctor. So proud of you :) amazing lady xx

I so happy you are home and having good restful sleep. I hope your recovery continues smoothly.xx

So pleased your comfortable, I’m sure your going to be sensible xxxx

Take your time Maria as you often feel better in hospital then when you return home you find the energy levels often drop. Have plenty of rest, sleep and pace yourself, then you will make an excellent recovery. During the early days it’s so important not to overdo anything but I’m also a believer in a little fresh air does you good too. Take care. xx

Morning everyone. Had a good nights sleep and going to walk to the local shop to get the paper today. Will take my time, pain improving and doing the pelvic floor exercises. Much better food intake yesterday. Just wish the gas pain would go away xx

Morning everyone. Had a good nights sleep and going to walk to the local shop to get the paper today. Will take my time, pain improving and doing the pelvic floor exercises. Much better food intake yesterday. Just wish the gas pain would go away xx

Can’t keep a good woman down and you are certainly a good woman. Well done but please take care xx

Saw consultant and having bladder repair and hysterectomy on 15 November. So happy to get a date but so sad too as no gym for 3 months or so xxx

Just had a really quick read through your recent diary messages lovely lady, sorry that you’ve had to have this operation but you are incredibly strong with all you’ve achieved so far, this is just a little bump in the road and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Pleased to hear it all went okay and you look fabulous!
Take the greatest care, lots of love xxx

Just had a really quick read through your recent diary messages lovely lady, sorry that you’ve had to have this operation but you are incredibly strong with all you’ve achieved so far, this is just a little bump in the road and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Pleased to hear it all went okay and you look fabulous!
Take the greatest care, lots of love xxx
Thanks dear Laaux. How are you getting on? Not feeling too happy tonight as feel something not quite right after this surgery, cant explain on here but going to see GP tomorrow to try to check it out xxx

Thanks dear Laaux. How are you getting on? Not feeling too happy tonight as feel something not quite right after this surgery, cant explain on here but going to see GP tomorrow to try to check it out xxx

Yes you must Maria big hugs xx

Just caught up with you, Maria! Sorry to read you've been going through what you have but really glad you've had the surgery and you're on the mend. I hope you get well soon, that everything goes okay with your GP tomorrow and that it isn't anything serious

Hope all is ok hun xx

Hope all goes well my lovely. Please take it easy xx

Been to lovely GP who calmed me down, examined me and reassured me that everything is fine and normal. Just had a wobbly last night. Signed me off work for 6 weeks and more if I need it which I think I will, feeling calmer now xxx

That's great that the GP reassured you. I'm glad things are going okay.x

Been to lovely GP who calmed me down, examined me and reassured me that everything is fine and normal. Just had a wobbly last night. Signed me off work for 6 weeks and more if I need it which I think I will, feeling calmer now xxx

Ah that’s good news lovely so pleased :) You take what ever time you need you only have one life and we want you all better. So pleased your feeling calmer hun xxx

Back