• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Just come back from pre op, all good but I might have a urine infection. They will let me know Monday. Paid bill, ouch ouch! But hopefully all will go ahead next Thursday xx

Oh bugger hopefully the infection will settle quickly. Fingers crossed x. Thursday will be here before you know it then the road to healing and your life back :)
Fab that you are still dropping weight sweetheart you are a star xxx

Just come back from pre op, all good but I might have a urine infection. They will let me know Monday. Paid bill, ouch ouch! But hopefully all will go ahead next Thursday xx
IT WILL GO AHEAD my lovely, count those days, hope the ? UTI gets sorted, are you having symptoms? Xxx

Well I've binged your diary. I can't get over both the fabulous transformation with your body but also with your life style changes. Incredible.

Good luck with your surgery on Thursday x

Well I've binged your diary. I can't get over both the fabulous transformation with your body but also with your life style changes. Incredible.

Good luck with your surgery on Thursday x
Ahhh thanks dear Parsnip, I still have a way to go. Missing the gym sooo much but 2 days till surgery and then probably 3 months before I can go back but I will get there xxxx

Ahhh thanks dear Parsnip, I still have a way to go. Missing the gym sooo much but 2 days till surgery and then probably 3 months before I can go back but I will get there xxxx
That sucks but it'll be worth it x

Good luck lovely, I’ll give you a call tomorrow xx

2 more sleeps hun and things will be looking up xx

D1427E20-2D26-4577-B75B-2F75C97A8590.jpeg Bought a little Christmas dress today, usually have a Christmas jumper but love those little dresses. Slipped into size 14. Could have tried a 12 but due to lumpy tummy did not want to push it. Can’t get over being able to go into shops and know I can fit into normal size clothes. All set for surgery tomorrow, really can’t wait to get this sorted. Thanks for all your support xxxx

View attachment 21041 Bought a little Christmas dress today, usually have a Christmas jumper but love those little dresses. Slipped into size 14. Could have tried a 12 but due to lumpy tummy did not want to push it. Can’t get over being able to go into shops and know I can fit into normal size clothes. All set for surgery tomorrow, really can’t wait to get this sorted. Thanks for all your support xxxx

You really are such a pretty lady and looking tinier than ever Colour suits you xxx

Lovely Christmas dress. You look fab. One more sleep till you start on the road to recovery.x

Back