• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Well lovely lady one more sleep and you will be on the road to getting your life back xx. If I don't get a chance to say in the morning. Good luck and hope it all goes well. Big hugs sweets xxx

Thanks Irene and everyone else.i will let you all know how I am as soon as I am able. Xxx

We will be thinking of you sweets xx you will be in my thoughts n prayers xx

Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow x

View attachment 21041 Bought a little Christmas dress today, usually have a Christmas jumper but love those little dresses. Slipped into size 14. Could have tried a 12 but due to lumpy tummy did not want to push it. Can’t get over being able to go into shops and know I can fit into normal size clothes. All set for surgery tomorrow, really can’t wait to get this sorted. Thanks for all your support xxxx
Looks lovely Maria, you look smaller than a 14. Glad to see you still smiling. Hope all goes well tomorrow xx

My god your teeny weeny tiny and look fab in that dress, good luck for tomorrow your almost on the home straight now, will be thinking of you, lots of luv n hugs speak soon xxx

Biggest hugs lots of love xxx. Now get it done and back to normal xxx

Best of luck.x

Hope all went well Maria, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Glad your all sorted now, rest plenty and build up your stamina for hitting that gym again xxx

Hope all has gone well for you sweetheart and your feeling comfortable xxx

You're looking very glam for someone who's just had surgery!

Hope you have a speedy recovery and I'm sure youllybe back at the gym before you know it x

Wishing you a speedy recovery.x

Back