• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Parsnip

Thanks Parsnip saw Clementines birthday cake on Facebook looked scrummy. Hope you are coping, hows the weight going xxxxx

Lol. She loved the cake, as soon as she saw it she started singing happy birthday to herself!
I'm surviving, it's tough but I just have to get on with things I guess. My mum came over for a bit to help which was nice but she's gone now.

Weight is coming down, hoping to be out of the 18s by the end of Oct but you never know with this weightloss malarkey.

Not long until your op. How you feeling about it?

Maria61

Lol. She loved the cake, as soon as she saw it she started singing happy birthday to herself!
I'm surviving, it's tough but I just have to get on with things I guess. My mum came over for a bit to help which was nice but she's gone now.

Weight is coming down, hoping to be out of the 18s by the end of Oct but you never know with this weightloss malarkey.

I feel nervous but excited too, not long now

Bling Babe

Having children at a time like this is a great distraction, as you say you just have to get on with things, I was the same when I lost my dear dad, take care lovely xx

Maria61

Sorry I have not updated for a while folks. I had Fleur de lis tummy tuck and brachioplasty on 25 October and am thrilled with the results so far despite the swelling and the bruising. They removed 7 lbs from both procedures but due to swelling I have not lost any weight, not impressed with that but hopefully weight will come down with swelling. None of my photos so far are for publication but I will try to get some not too revealing ones to post to show you all xxxx

QUOTE="Bling Babe, post: 2953113, member: 38645"]
Having children at a time like this is a great distraction, as you say you just have to get on with things, I was the same when I lost my dear dad, take care lovely xx
[/QUOTE]

Sarnie

Sorry I have not updated for a while folks. I had Fleur de lis tummy tuck and brachioplasty on 25 October and am thrilled with the results so far despite the swelling and the bruising. They removed 7 lbs from both procedures but due to swelling I have not lost any weight, not impressed with that but hopefully weight will come down with swelling. None of my photos so far are for publication but I will try to get some not too revealing ones to post to show you all xxxx

QUOTE="Bling Babe, post: 2953113, member: 38645"]
[/QUOTE]
So pleased for you Maria, I hope all is healing well. Would be great to see photos when your ready. Xx

Bling Babe

Looking sooooo amazing too :hugs:xx

Sarnie

Sarnie