• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Sarah Metcalf said:
OMG I've lost 3 stone!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm not counting last week as I regained, so I've lost 2lb in 2 weeks, 16st 1lb xxxx

Wow wee! Well done!
That's brilliant! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Yay Sarah!!!!!
Keep up the fab work missus!
30422zu2n36n5a8.jpg

Friday weigh in for me. After being one pound up all week, I have weighed in this morning 2lb down. So that's 19lb in the four weeks since my fill.

Well done weeble! Brill work!

Xx

Hi all,

Well done on all your great losses. I weighed in yesterday because we have gone away, and have stayed the same. Slightly disappointed as I have done loads of exercise, followed the rules and stuck to calorie limit but I do feel a little bloated. Don't have periods due to pill but still get bloated at what I think would be my TOM. Sooo putting it down to that and moving on.

I am currently in bed in bed and breakfast next to snoring husband! Can't sleep because I have been programmed to get up with children. Had a nice day yesterday though. Wondered all round Bath, lots of walking up hill good. Drank too much wine but was nice. Had an indian at night which was amazing. I had a popadom to start and then for my main I had a starter portion of tandori rainbow trout which was possibly one of the nicest things I have ever tasted. I was more than satisfied with that as well which makes me think I am getting there with the restriction. It wouldn't of touched the sides a few months ago.

Plan to do lots more walking today and then we are going to have our lunch in the park and my lovely husband is going to read the paper to me like he used to when we first met. Can't wait.

Will check up on u all later.

Lecia x

P.S. I'm so proud of myself. I did not order a breakfast this morning. Just going to have cereal and fruit and I'm fine about it. Yea!

You sound like you are having a fab time Leesh. Staying the same is good and I am sure all your hard work will register on the scales next week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

tranquil x

Morning everyone! My weight today is the same as last sat! I have had my Tom so guess I should be happy it's not a gain! First fill next sat. Yay! Good luck everyone! X

Yay Leesh!!! There you are girl, I thought you dropped off the radar again!!! You missed your Jim Morrison On the monday beefcake!
I'm pleased you're having fun and noticing a difference xxx

Don't worry about the weigh in result for this week, same for you too Jo,.......if we do not get despondant and give up....but keep trucking and not fall off the wagon, then we could have a fantastic chunk O loss next Saturday x

I stayed the same too (oh pooo!) but it's due to my wishy washy Mavis attitude to exercise this week and possibly too much food last weekend. I have to revamp my relax days and not be afraid to push myself a bit at exercise time now I'm a bit lighter.

Hi everyone.

How strange! I stayed the same as last sat too.
In a way I'm a bit relieved as on wednesday scales said I'd put on 2lb.

Oh well - onwards and downwards.

X

Well done Neen. Staying the same is good - it is not a gain!

Congratulations to everyone and your sterling efforts this week. Bring on next week:D.

tranquil x

Morning all, you all had great losses last week so maybe staying the same is our bodies way of catching up on itself? I know that I usually stay the same following a good loss, however if I'm being honest I also don't try as hard the following week.

We're all doing great xx

Back