• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Hah definately!!! Imagine trying to sneak a biscuit wearing them as well...ooooh I'm getting a pair :D

COuld just be temporary Sarah...I remember watching the US biggest loser when they were talking about being careful what you have just before a weigh in. Some of extra salt in junk food can cause fluid retention.

However much you feel you ate hun, it is nowhere near over 3000 cals for a gain of a pound of actual fat.

And the rest of the week you were good so I hope you are not going to let this get you down or start reprimanding yourself again.

I doubt I will have a good weigh in tomorrow either as I have the worst period going at the moment than I have had for months.

Just focus on the total sum of what you have achieved so far and know that you will get the rest off if you persevere, even if some weeks nothing shows

Morning All

Sarah - it's probably water - particularly if you had a lot of carbs yesterday. I bet if you weigh again in two days it will be gone.

Neen - I have the mirena coil - I have had it since 1997 and thankfully haven't had periods since then - such a blessing.

Well I'm still on the new dieter's roll and have lost 4lb this week and that's 17lb in three weeks. If only it continued like this.

Well done Weeble! I wish I was brave enough to go get one .

The weight loss is fantastic..and this time it will continue because we will help you keep doing what you're doing.
Don't let limiting beliefs about what you feel you are capable of or not stop you again.
This time is different because we are not letting anything or anybody stand in the way of what we want x

Well done weeble! Love your pic too!

Sarah - hope you don't get disheartened. A lb on is a pain in the butt but it won't be a 'real' pound, if you know what I mean. As Neen said you haven't consumed the 3000 cal necessary to gain a pound of fat.

Xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi gals Just popped in to say I've got everything crossed for some good losses for you all this week.

Ang xx

Seem to be stuck at the moment Katkit - I've not lost a pound in 3 weeks on the re-feed diet !!

Not going to log my food cos of the restriction but today have walked lots today!

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!

Xx

Me too! I'm proper grumpy tonight cos not had real food for ages. Poor hubby's taking the brunt of my calorie-withdrawal induced mood!

Sigh....roll on 3pm tomorrow!

I want mashed potato!

Xx

Sarah do not despair that pound will be gone in a day or two - it is probably fluid. Well done weeble - fantastic. Good luck everyone weighing in tomorrow.

tranquil x

Back