• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

YAY!!!!!!!
Well done darlin!!!!
mwai.gif
30000001.gif
mwai.gif
30000001.gif
mwai.gif
30000001.gif
mwai.gif
30000001.gif
mwai.gif
30000001.gif
mwai.gif
30000001.gif
mwai.gif
30000001.gif
30000001.gif

30000001.gif

mwai.gif
30000001.gif

mwai.gif
30000001.gif
mwai.gif

mwai.gif
30000001.gif

Today have eaten

Chocolate shake

Tomato soup and mixed salad with red kidney beans

Two slices of melon and one of Parma ham

Two prawns

Vanilla shake

Thanks Neen. I haven't done any calorie counting before, is it very time consuming?
Praise be to the goddess of scales! I lost 4 pounds! Thats the biggest weighloss I've had so far!
I'm so pleased. I can see my weightloss in the mirror and feel it my clothes. Nobody else seems to have noticed, but, I suppose to them Iam still very fat. But, Iam chuffed to bits. Yay me! xx

I was wondering about how you were going to do....AWESOME!!!!!
Oh I am so relieved for you!
I think logging what you have is enough for now if this loss is an indication.

Just keep the log, plenty of protein and fruit/veg and good wholemeal low GI carbs and lots of water , plus exercise as much as you can fit in daily.

It is going to show Karen xxx Have you thought about getting something nice in the next clothes size down? I try on a pair of smaller jeans once a week til I can fit in to them then buy the next size down and repeat the process.
Needn't be very expensive , a tenner's worth is all I spend.

xxxx

I must increase my fruit and veg quota. Ive hardly bothered with veg, I do love all veg (except broad beans, for they are the devils food!) but I'm just lazy. I will 'ave a word with myself though.
Iam wearing a pair of size 22 jeans from my vast jeans drawer, I haven't been able to get them on for about 2 or 3 years. So I feel great. In my head I'm pratically slim! Must not get carried away, long way to go yet. Iam on a weightloss high!
Thanks for the "Awsome"! (in an american accent of course) (sounds crap in my farmer accent!)
xxxx
What would be good wholemeal carbs? I'm not eating bread, do you mean wholemeal pasta or brown rice? Need some advice there!

Haha! You guys made me smile!

Good job on the 4lb loss! That is, loike, TOTALLY oarrrrsome!

X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Oh, I'm after some reassurance! I had a sneaky weigh in today and it says I've put on 2lb since sat. :-(

Do you think it's fluid cos I've been ever so good since I've been able to eat a little more after my defill?

Haven't gone over 1000cal a day so it's physical impossible to be fat, right???

Xx

I'm sorry Toffee but I am going to have to smack your butt
Weighing mid week is always a badddd idea...weighing more than once a week, usually results in humungous upset as we can fluctuate so much due to fluid levels changing during the day and on a day to day basis.
Try to wipe it from your memory hun....because you were technically starving for a week it may be a bit wobbly til you get into a nice pattern anyway.

Argh I wish I could zap back in time and hide your scales now!!!

Neen said:
I'm sorry Toffee but I am going to have to smack your butt
Weighing mid week is always a badddd idea...weighing more than once a week, usually results in humungous upset as we can fluctuate so much due to fluid levels changing during the day and on a day to day basis.
Try to wipe it from your memory hun....because you were technically starving for a week it may be a bit wobbly til you get into a nice pattern anyway.

Argh I wish I could zap back in time and hide your scales now!!!

Haha! Thanks for caring, Neen. I consider myself rebuked!
You're right of course. I didn't feel too disappointed today as technically I have still lost 10lbs in 2 wks but the regain of 2 just seemed bizarre.
Will lock the scales away and swallow the key now!
X

well done ladies, cant wait till i am weighing in too xx

Back