• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done everyone!

And Jo, that's a good healthy loss- you're just too used to being spoilt with your 3lb losses! Lol

Well since my last weigh in, I have STS which I am suprisingly thrilled about considering I came home from Cyprus on Wednesday and had gained 3lbs. So I've managed to lose 3lbs in 3 days! Go me!

Looking forward to a 'proper' loss next week though.

Xx

Morning all - I lost 3lbs this week, I cant believe I weigh a mere 9st - am going to try and post some new pictures lately as not posted any for a while - well done everyone and have a nice weekend x

Well done all...good work on shifting that cyprus excess Sophie...in 3 days too!!! Very well behaved..not sure how I'd be on holiday in the sun :). And you're right...I was spoilt at my 3lb'ers...anyway, onwards and downwards!!! Have a good weekend everyone :)

Pound for me too this week but did have 2 lots of cake!!! Will be happy to stay the same next week as birthday on Tuesday and I started celebrating last night. I weigh on a Thursday night but post on a Saturday morning so last nights shenanigans will show for next week.

One pound for me too :-( I can't understand why I haven't lost more as my portions and food has changed lots! Instead of crap I eat very healthily - salads, quorn etc.

I also had my first fill today - 4mil - so please please let that help. I'm also back at the gym on monday - going to register at a new one as I've moved jobs. I sign up Monday and hopefully by Tuesday I'll be thin :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Some nice weight loss everyone - well done:). As a measure for me I was rooting around my wardrobe this morning having a sort out and came across some trousers which were pratically new and I must have bought about 10 or more years ago. I put them on and they just about fit - result- they will do for work. I am going to have a further investigation tomorrow and see what else is buried that now fits:D. It pays to be a hoarder someties - not that Mr TB would agree as he is trying to persuade me to have a wholesale clear out and dump ready for when we move;)

tranquil x

Hi .lost 1.5 this week .I'm having my second fill on Thursday .My first fill was 2 ml is this normal as other people's seem much more .well done on all your losses Liz x

Scott, my first fill on sat was 4ml and I have another one in 2 weeks but not sure how much they will put in until I get there.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

This is the rest of the message .I think it depends on the nurse on the day or so I've been told .Thanks for your info though .I have another fill next week so will prob be better then .Thanks again Liz x

hi scottt, I am with the hospital group and my nurse will only put in 2ml 1st fill and them 1ml every month after that. So very slow.

3lbs down for me this week. One off that I had gained last week, plus 2 additional ones. saw a 12 on the scales this week - 12st13.6lbs - but gotta say 13st on my weigh in. I am on the home run now ... :D

GOOD LUCK ALL MY FELLOW BANDERS XXX

4lb off this week....body catching up after my couple of slower weeks it seems!

The great news is that I hit/surpassed my 5 stone mark this week...but even better is that I am now firmly chipping away at the 11's....would never have dared to believe that!

Well done Michelle on the 3lb...good going lady!

Happy Saturday one n all! :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 38
I wish I had thought about taking a picture of my scales ... but after 3 x espressos and another cup of coffee already by 7am - I will be over the 13 again. I will just have to leave it till next week, when OFFICIALLY I am in the 12s LOL.

Really well done Jo on your 4lbs :talk017:

I wasn't letting the moment pass!!! Never seen the 11s before!! Now off for coffee coffee coffee :) xx

Morning to the bandettes!
I lost 2.5 pounds this week, which is the most I've lost in a single week for a long time. My latest fill seems to be working well atm, making it easier for me to stick within my calorie allowance. Plan for this week is to get some exercise in. I can't wait for the clocks to change next week so that the evenings will be lighter as I want to get out walking and running when I get home from work. Have a lovely week all x

The scales have finally moved!!! Woo hoo. Have had to retreat a step back to mushy due to sickness but have actually lost 3lb this week :)

Good work ladies!!!!! Happy dayz!

Well done everyone!

I've lost 3lbs this week (13.5)... Really hoping to get my butt into the 12's in a couple of weeks!

The best thing though, I'm starting to actually see a big difference when I look in the mirror!

Xx

Back