• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done Sophie xx

Well done everyone. I had put on 1lb after a week on holiday but I'd lost it again this morning so over the 2 weeks I've STS which is nothing short of miraculous too! Really pleased.

Really well done ladies - we seem to be on a losing streak now ... long may it continue xxx

MrsPill said:
Well done everyone. I had put on 1lb after a week on holiday but I'd lost it again this morning so over the 2 weeks I've STS which is nothing short of miraculous too! Really pleased.

Have to say if I come back from hol only having gained a short term 1lb I'd be bl##dy ecstatic!!! It used to be at least half a stone pre op! :)

Thanks Jo, I would have put on at least half a stone too pre-op & I actually managed the food really well but I had a few sangria's & some chocolate so really pleased with the bands help. Please please let me go under the next stone next week!

Hi all .STS this week got another band fill on tuesday .hope this helps with restriction .I've only had a 2ml fill so far .Well done everybody else .Liz xx

Well done all you losers :)

Well done everyone x

2.5lbs off for me this week and I've gone under that blooming stone mark at long last after 5 months!!!!!!!! yeeee haaaaaaa.....Dead pleased after STS on holidays. I feel so good that I have total control over how much and what I eat. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to my husband for supporting me in paying for this band because I would have had to wait for 18 months up here in Scotland for the NHS to process me. :)

go girl ...

Well done Mrs P, it feels great to be in control doesnt it!! 2.5lbs off, that momentum has started :D have a great week next week x

just a teeny weeny 1lb off for me this week...for the first time ever I really dont care either...now I know im feeling off it...bug on its way me thinks! not feeling me for last couple of days! weight wise I may have been ok with cals but had a couple of carb heavy days which reinforces we should be thinking high protein low carb to make this work! good luck all (and well done mrs p)!!! xx

Thanks Jo and FB. Yep- its defo a carb thing. I'm with you on that one!! and its as you say on myfitnesspal- go over the 100g carbs a day and you're dicing with weightgain!!!

Morning lovelies x Just a pound for me this week but I'm okay with that, I'm just happy to see it go in the right direction! Had a couple of meals out plus some cake for hubby's birthday so a good week all round. Looking forward to the lighter evenings next week so I can get out and start running again (ooh get me!). Well done to those who have weighed in already and good luck those still to go. Have a good week all. X

Well done Mel on your pound off. Get you, running! Very impressed, the only exercise I do is walk. I have walked my 3 pooches much more this week as its got lighter, and that exercise has really helped me. Have a good week next week x

Im in shock! 6lbs off for me this week! Im so so happy!
Well done everyone. I love my band finally!

Hi all,

I've been absent for a while as the business has been busy. I think last time I posted I was 13.4 and I was desperate for the 12.s.. Well a couple of weeks on and I am now 12.12!! So I've lost around 5/6lbs in 2.5 weeks.

Never ever ever will I be a teen ever again!! Roll on the elevens!! :)

Just the one off for me. That's 1lb in two weeks!! I've just had my 2nd fill which has taken me to 5 ml in a 10ml band. The first fill had no effect whatsoever so here's hoping this one does. I know I need to get back on top of my willpower as I drank a bottle of baileys last week (mothers day moping) which is lethal as we all know!

Well done to all the losers today.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back