• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done liz and fizzpot...great losses! Good to see you've stepped into Michelle and mines shoes! Keep going! I used to love waking on a sat morning for official weigh day and seeing that magic no 3 off....but 4 is amazing! You're doing brill!!! :) xx

5off for me this week! Slightly over the moon as the last month since 1st fill I gained and lost several times! Well into 14's now! Thank u second fill!!

Superb!!!! X

Tanychance and fizzpot, big congratulations to you both. Great losses. But for even those who may be disheartened by losing less, remember one pound per week is just under 4 stones in a year!!! Carry on the logging And have a great week :D xxx

Well last week I was saying hello 14's... In weight that is...Have stayed the same this week but shouting hello size 14's!! And they are fitting ok too!!

Isn't that a great feeling....now aim for the 12s...8 weeks????? :) well done you x

4 days post-op and have lost 5lbs. It's so good to see the scales go down for a change! Up until two weeks ago when I started pre-op diet, they'd been steadily climbing!

tanychance said:
Not sure I will do it in 8 weeks! Maybe 8 weeks to get into 13's tho!!

Bet you do! :)

Thump said:
4 days post-op and have lost 5lbs. It's so good to see the scales go down for a change! Up until two weeks ago when I started pre-op diet, they'd been steadily climbing!

Yey! Well done! X

Well done everyone - keep up the good work x

You're all doing brilliantly!!

Well done to you :D

Nothing was moving for a while but I've now lost another 1.4lb. Not fantastic but in the right direction :) I'm getting better at reaching my 1000 kcals and I think it's helping.

Back