• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Keep with it, and those pounds will continue to drop off. Well done :D

Hi I know it's not Saturday, but I had another fill today up to 6 ml s now and I think that maybe my last .Hope my next weight loss is as easy as the last loss .Liz x

scottt said:
Hi I know it's not Saturday, but I had another fill today up to 6 ml s now and I think that maybe my last .Hope my next weight loss is as easy as the last loss .Liz x

Hi liz there may be more littlies to follow! My provider advised that even when at goal as your visceral fat changes you may need the occasional. .25ml to keep it there! X

Hi Jo .I think you may be right about the other fills ,I just don't really like having fills it takes me a couple of weeks to get back to eating normally .So I think it was wishful thinking on my part ha ha Liz x

I'm naughty and never stuck to the 2weeks.....wait for the barrage of slappings now! Lol :D if I felt ok I'd move on...only doing 1 or 2 days on each stage! Just keep going cos as you've prob realised its all good n tight but then a week before next clinic, like magic, it all starts to wear off lol! Xx

Well since my last fill which took me to 5ml in a 10 ml band I have lost 4 kg! Decided on a 0.6ml fill this time as I'm ok with how it's panning out so far!! Let's see if this gets rid of that pesky snacking lol

Well done on the loss! But trust me snacking won't ever get cured by the band.....we need a head restraint for that lol :D the only way I've mastered that is to have healthy snacks set out each day.....so like grapes, satsumas, babybel light, edamame soya beans (only a few mind u) and sf jelly.....knowing once they're gone they're gone! It's upto me then to control when I have them.....knowing my weak time is anything between 5pm and 9pm I try to save some for then! I don't deny it, it's hard but not impossible! I can now go all day without a snack but get ready for evenings...that's another story! This week has helped as been to fitness class 3 times so been out the house ..:)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

ive only lost 2lbs this week,a little bit gutted,but it was my 1st week on solids..at least its a loss and not a gain xx

I've lost another 2lb this week. I'm happy with that :) I've just gone into soft food. 2lbs a week is a healthy rate of loss. I'd love to lose more but oh well, at least it's going in the right direction for a change :)

Well done ladies. Two pounds is a good healthy loss. At that rate someone could lose over 100lbs in a year, even if they had a few bad weeks along the way too!!

Well I have shifted 3lbs this week! Think working nursing shifts has caused that tho!! Struggling to remember to eat which is not a good thing! It will bite me right back next week as on nights!! I definitely have met my restriction friend now at 5.6ml in 10ml band! I'm sure that will calm down once I remember to eat properly tho!!

Hi all .Ive lost 4lbs since my last fill a week ago .This time it only took 3days to get back to normal food rather than at least a week and up to 10 days so that was fab .Good luck everyone .Liz xx

Well done. Great news

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done Scott & everyone else xx - Nowts changed for me still maintaining - keep up the good work ppl xxx

Well done both! I miss the ritual of our old sat morning jump out of bed weigh ins! Keep it going x

I went for my second fill yesterday and have lost 16kg since 25th May!!!! Really happy with that cause we went to Portugal for a week and I didn't have much restriction and also partook in a few drinks!!! I know alc is a big no no but I don't drink unless I go away so had to have just a few, and it was very hot so needed it. There just justified that to myself. But on a more serious note I would normally have put on at least ten pounds so to stay the same was a real treat. Back on track now. Well done everyone else.

@Kay, wow 16kg is huge! About 2 and a half stone!

Well, I lost 2 pounds this week which I'm pleased with as it was my birthday Thursday and I did treat myself to some cake and a little wine! I'm really happy with how it's going at the moment. Have a good weekend all x

Last edited:
Yes, saturday morning weigh in definitely kept me focussed and motivated ...

Back