• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

It has been absolutely forever since I have weighed in. Mainly because I had nothing to report and mainly because been sooo busy. But have maintained 17:8 for 4 weeks now, my own fault I have just not had the time to drink enough water, excercise or give it my full attention. And I am still going to be super busy for another 3 weeks at least so will do my best in that time.
Have had another fill though and am now at 8.7ml in my 14ml band. Hope everyone is doing well, missed my daily pop ins :)

Last edited:
Thanks snack .Good luck with the big push for the next few weeks .I'm sure you will be fine for your hols and get in to all the
New fab clothes x Liz

@SNACK good luck, I am sure if you give it your all you will be in the 12's before you know it. One week or two weeks who is counting. But it is so great you are so close to another goal, good for you!
GOOD LUCK! :) Wil be crossing my fingers for you!

Huge mission snack, 2wk would be more realistic but I admire your aspiration, So good on you! Just don't be down hearted if you don't make it this week, Rome wasn't built in a day (nor our blubber) :) it'll all be gone soon enough now xxx

Hello all :) i've got banded yesterday and would love to join in the weekly weigh-in! I know it's not Saturday but i was 293 lbs on the day of my op after losing 30 pounds in my 4-week pre-op diet (1st week low carb high protein around 1000kcal a day followed by 3 weeks of milk and yogurt). Lets see what it will be by saturday :) xxx

Good luck Tobi .Im sure you will do Really well ,Try to not weigh until sat ,the feeling is fab when you see the numbers change .I have sometimes got weighed during the week and have always wished I had waited, ha ha impatient girl that I am .Good luck Liz x

Thank you :) i feel very bloated and swollen so i dont dare go on the scales, i probably gained since the op!! Xx

3 lbs off for me this week good luck everyone xxxx

Wow another 3lb snack you will definitely hit your NYC target x

2.5lb loss for me this week x :)

Thanks meggemoo I hope so :) well done on the 2 1/2 pounds we all going in the right direction yayyyyyy xxxx

Woop whoop 2lb off for me at long last!! I'm very happy with the extremely slow losses as I seem to lose inches instead of weight! Even my teenage son who has been away at boarding college complimented how much thinner I look now!! So all good!! Well done all x

Twit twoooo! Good losses ladies :) x

Good losses ladies. Congratulations on the pounds and inches losses. It's great to see people posting here ... Hope to see some more posts over the weekend. Best of luck for the coming week :)

Hi all ,well done on the losses .STS this week .Just another 1 lb of holiday weight to get rid of ,then of course another stone ha ha Liz x

Same again this week, what a shocker!! :) Not surprised!

Back