• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

As to what I eat I'm very strict mostly only lean protein but lots of veg and limited carbs no bread,pasta, crisps , potatoes or alcohol :( but I worked so hard to get into the 12s so now I'm here I ll let my self have a FEW treats :) x

snack said:
As to what I eat I'm very strict mostly only lean protein but lots of veg and limited carbs no bread,pasta, crisps , potatoes or alcohol :( but I worked so hard to get into the 12s so now I'm here I ll let my self have a FEW treats :) x

You've done brilliantly x

Well done all .well done snack that's fab "5 lb .Im also in the 12 s it's great but I'm getting a bit comfortable and need to give myself a bit of a push .1 more stone to go and I think it's gonna be the hardest .I had 1 ml taken out due to stress at work but I think I need .25 ml putting back in as I'm only at 5.25 and it's just slightly off what I want it to be .Liz x

I shall follow in Sharon's footsteps and join this thread as an official bander :D

Start weight on 7th October was 20st 8lbs
14th October 20st 1lbs
21st October 19st 11.5lbs
And today 19st 7lbs

I weigh myself on a Sunday so will update each week hopefully. Feeling pretty pleased so far, but like a lot of people I have that "it's good but it could've been more" syndrome. Need to work on that! It's not a race and I'm playing the long game :)

Well done everybody!!!

So so disappointed I haven't lost this week :( i think my quantities are to large and found myself feeling very hungry this week. I only have 2ml in my band so maybe time for second fill.

Hello gang :)

I lost 2 pounds this week. Being greedy and stuff, i was hoping for more but funny how i've lost 2 pounds a week since my op. no complaints, just happy :) xxx

Well done Tobi, woohoo!!

I stayed the same, 15st 11lb :(

Joined slimming world this morning as my son is a little overweight and very conscious being a teenager. He can go free if with a paying adult, and needs some one else to weigh him or like me cheats!!! It's given me an excuse to only get weighed once a week... I've got an obsession with over weighing myself several times a day!!! :)
Gutted now as I was 4lbs heavier on their scales than mine, so 16 st 1lb. Damn!!! :(

Thank lovely :) and don't worry the first couple of weeks after the op body tries to readjust itself and it even says in my booklet that it is normal to gain weight after the op and this is temporary and don't be alarmed. I was also mega disapopointed with my slow and minimal loss in my first weigh in after surgery. Focus on the following weeks and you know what I think being at home also doesnt help. You'll occupy yourself at work and don't obsess with the scales as much hehe :) it's a long journey we're on and it will get better! Chip up xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lost 2.5lbs this week x well done everyone x

Well done on getting rid of those pound forever ladies :)

Gemby28 said:
Today I am 19st 3 & 1/2lbs- 3 & 1/2lbs down this week :D

Also just had my first bit of soft food- One weetabix with milk went down without incident :)

Well done Gemby, fab loss! I'm on chunky sloppy food (if that makes sense), feeling a lot fuller now, think this is the first time I've properly felt any restriction :)
Hopin for a loss this week, as planning my menus ready for work... (Me organised, that's a laugh) x

Gemby28 said:
Today I am 19st 3 & 1/2lbs- 3 & 1/2lbs down this week :D

Also just had my first bit of soft food- One weetabix with milk went down without incident :)

Well done gemby x great loss

Been two weeks since my last weigh in and guess what last week 17:08 and this week 17:08 another big shocker!! Not!

Bella'sBand said:
Been two weeks since my last weigh in and guess what last week 17:08 and this week 17:08 another big shocker!! Not!

Must be very frustrating Hun x nice to see you back on here x

Back