• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Wow some really fab losses, well done guys! :)

I only lost 1 1/2 on sw scales, but loss is better than nothing, plus not done much exercise this week.

Keep up the good work everyone :grouphug: x

Drum roll please........ 0lbs lost, yup nada, zilch, zero! Am I shocked? Nah not really par for the course now...

Congratulations to all you who have lost weight this week :) Well done!

Hi Bella. Sorry you're still on a stall. Why don't you join us on the daily menu thread, maybe that would help? X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Gemby28 said:
I stayed the same this week but the dietician said this is normal so not feeling disappointed. Got my first fill tomorrow!

Good luck Gemby! Actually, you must have had it by now. How did it to?? Mine is on Saturday, really excited and a little scared now lol. Waiting for my first dietician appointment, they will ring me in half an hour :) xxx

Good luck Gemby! Actually, you must have had it by now. How did it to?? Mine is on Saturday, really excited and a little scared now lol. Waiting for my first dietician appointment, they will ring me in half an hour :) xxx

It was OK, quite painful because she was digging around a bit so feeling tender atm. Now have 4.5ml in my 14ml band!

i was due 3rd fill yesterday and after a one hour train ride I got there and the nurse had phoned in sick, so cancelled. Have to go back tomorrow x

I lost 2 pounds this week :) on my way to my first fill now eeeek! xxx

Well done ladies :) any loss is good loss! Xxx

I lost 1.5lb this week x well done everyone x

Better off than on! :) well done all x

Ooooh I am in my teens!!! I got weighed at the clinic today before my fill and I was 3 pounds less than my own scales at home! Which brings me to 19 st 11 lb :) :) :)

Now the dilemma is, do I note that down (which is more accurate) or what my own scales tell me (which is what i will continue to use) :p xxx

Hi .Well done on the Weight loss everyone .Lost 3lb this week I'm really please but gonna need a defill again .Im back to 6.25 but it's too much so gonna have some taken out again .Liz x

Gemby ... Any hints you can share with others who have stayed the same? Ps WELL DONE!!! :D

Back