• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done Jo a loss is a loss st the end of the day we stopped putting weight on ::)
Mazza 7 pounds that's amazing well done, I am glad the test worked really for u

2lbs gone this week.

If my body is true to form, I will probably struggle during the next week and half with water retention, so fingers crossed for a STS next week.

Good luck everyone with their weigh ins ... :)

It's good to back to Saturday weigh in after being on holiday. I have lost a little pound but am very happy with this after what felt like a week of constant munching while away. This may be the first time I been away without a 5 lb gain! I have now reactivated my gym pass & am back to Zumba. Going for a fill on fri, roll on, can't wait. Set myself a nice goal for crimbo! Good luck everyone xxxx

Well done all, especially kelley, to have been on hol and a pound lighter on return, unheard of in my book!!!! xx

Pound on for me this week! I'm surprised it's not more to be honest as I lost the plot somewhat this week. I'm starting the 5 day pouch test today so hopefully that will knock these bad habits out and maybe even help me shed a few pounds! If I'm still struggling afterwards I might book myself in for a small fill as so far I've only had 2.
Good luck all x

mellyb28 said:
Pound on for me this week! I'm surprised it's not more to be honest as I lost the plot somewhat this week. I'm starting the 5 day pouch test today so hopefully that will knock these bad habits out and maybe even help me shed a few pounds! If I'm still struggling afterwards I might book myself in for a small fill as so far I've only had 2.
Good luck all x

Find that plot melly lol good luck xxx

from me phone :D

Hello, 1lb off for me which is fine. I had a fill on tuesday taking me to 7.7mls in a 10ml band. I'm trying really hard now, having a fill always feels like a fresh start.
Well done and good luck to everyone else. x

2.5 pounds for me this week. Very happy.

Well done miss hungry x

Need to work out how to do it first!!@ lol

No shame in that Joanne. & well done to all you bloomin losers! I'm only saying that cos I've put on! I had put on 8lbs on Monday cos if that pesky party, but I've list 4.5 lbs of that so its an overall gain of 3.5. Serves me right & its strange but I'm not a bit bothered because I still feel in control. Had a fill on Monday & its been great...restriction has resumed! Roll on next week.

updating weekly weight loss

Need to work out how to do it first!!@ lol

Click on User CP in the green bar above, then on the left hand side menu bar, click on 'Edit details', scroll down till you get to current weight box.

Hellooo, A pound off for me today. I'm feeling quite jammy, I wasn't expecting it. I'm 1lb off losing 5 stone and am 1lb off being under 200lbs.
I really hope i don't do a Karen special and sabotage myself when near a milestone!
Good luck with your weigh ins everyone. x

Well done Karen!

I hope that other pound shifts soon, a 5 stone loss and getting under 200lbs would be a fantastic milestone! x

well done Karen! I'm going to weigh in on Fridays from now on as it fits in better for me. This week I've lost 4 pounds, so that's my 1 pound regain off and another 3! I did the 5 day pouch test this week so that's why I've lost more than normal. It seems to have worked for me and like Mazza has said, reminds us of how little we need to eat if eat the right thing (I.e protein!) This loss means that I'm now finally in the 13's with 1.5 pounds to go to get to 4 stone off, I'd love to do that next week.
Good luck all x

Whoa look at u Karen and Mel. Very very well done :)

2 lbs lost for me this week. so pleased as I thought it would be a STS week ... :D

Back