• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

I STS I'm very very happy with that after a not so good week, good luck fellow losers :) xxx

I STS I'm very very happy with that after a not so good week, good luck fellow losers :) xxx

Well done - such a relief when you had naughty week x

Another 1lb off for me - now into the 12 stones - omg can't remember the last time I weighed that x

Fantastic guys, I only lost 1lb but very happy considering it was my birthday and had Chinese twice and chocolates and cake!!! Back on track from today :) x

Happy birthday lol x and yay to the 1lb loss x

*now

Well done sas1!
Zumba was really good this week. Crazy teacher tried to kill me! :) must have helped! I had choc brownie frozen yog ben & jerrys at the cinema yesterday. Such a good treat.

Well done on 4lbs!! That's fantastic!

Well done everyone! I lost 6 pounds this week! Onto mush now! X

Well done on the losses ladies :talk017:

Hi,girls can I join in ? I'm at 15 stone very happy with my progress,,,can't wait to get into the 14s.well done everybody !

Lost 1.5lb this week. That's 14st 12 on slim world scales or 14st 8lb on mine (like mine best)!!! :)
Pleased, reckon its all the zumba and bellydancing that's done the trick.

Next band fill on Tuesday.., can't wait! Good luck girlies xxx

Well done you x

Sts this week but been making bad food choices need kick up bum please x

1 & 1/2lbs for me, was amazed as had a really bad week. Maybe the time of year has something to do with our food choices at the moment? I always feel less motivated and a bit more glum in Jan/Feb so eat crap to comfort myself. Need to stop that!! Have been v good last few days to compensate for several days of bad.

Well done on any losses!

Meggie and Pixie- you've been doing really well so don't be too downhearted about a sts, they happen to me all the time!

Happy Saturday everybody! xx

Back