• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Good morning everybody,,hope you are all well,,,,,,,? 2lbs off for me,,,, so well chuffed. XxxxxxxxxX well done to everyone ! Xxxruby

Well done ruby x

Sts this week x

Well I'm back, have been hiding for a while because I've been struggling and couldn't face owning up. I'm now back on track and have got rid of the lbs I gained in the last couple of weeks. Now weigh 16st 12 & 1/2lbs so feeling happier. Had a teeny weeny fill last week but it seems to have really helped :)

Welcome back gemby, don't feel you need to hide :)

Hi all. Well done on the losses loads of lb s gone for everyone .I have finally given in and joined Weight Watchers as I have stayed the same for months now .Im still happy with my loss but need to shift the last 16 lbs .looks like everybody was right its easier to do it with a group than alone .I must admit I do feel a little bit mean ,as I didn't tell them I had a gastric band fitted .x Liz

Good morning everybody,, hope you are all well? 2lb off this week sooooooo getting there slowly,,! Have a good week everybody? Congrats on the losses. Xxx ruby

Well done ladies x

1.5lb off this week for me. 5 weeks till my holiday and would love to be into the 11's - 4lb to go x

Good luck this week x

Hi, ladies, hope you are all fit and we'll,? 2lb off this week. So. 13.6 for me. Should have had another fill on Friday,,,but cancelled, didn't want to be tooooo tight for my Holly's. so on track. Good luck for next week girls x ruby

Well done both x another 1.5lb off for me too

Good morning everybody,,,hope you are all well? Just a cheeky 1 lb off for me this week,,! So try a bit harder next week,,,,,,then it's my HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!! Good luck next week everyone. Xxxxx

Back