• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Hi, tubby tutor,,,,things will start to move, believe me , keep motivated, it will start to come off, good luck with your journey

Rubyred15 x

Hi all, still new to all this, I'm 11 days post op. 18lb off since I started pre op diet.

Does weight loss slow down once u start eating again? I'm on liquids at the moment. Not due a fill until end of june.xx

Hi,everyone ,,hope you are all well ? Just a sneaky 1 lb off this week ,,,,,,,,happy with that,. Xxxeveryone. Next week ruby

One pound this week. Again not a brilliant loss but at least it is in the fit direction.

I have my first fill in 2 weeks and a chat with the dietician on Tuesday. It's only a phone call but it might help

I really have no restriction and am finding the mushy diet really restrictive when I am just as hungry as I ever have been. Making sensible choices, but really not getting enough everyday.

Morning everybody,,,hope you r all well? Just another 1lb off ,,,,so slowly but still comeing off ,,!,,,,,,,,! Good luck to everyone xxxruby. Xxxxx

Been for a fill today as feel I could eat a horse!!! .5ml taking me to 7.25 fingers crossed for a decent loss this week as need to lose my holiday gain x good luck

Morning everyone hope your all good! . A sneaky 1lb for me this week ,,,,, so 12. 10 lb So 3lb to my target I set the day I had my surgery,,,,,,HAPPY with that xxxxxxx. Good luck girls and boys for next week x ruby x

Well done Ruby x

Happy to report I've lost the 5lb I put on whilst in Florida for 3 weeks - just goes to show if I don't track on my fitness pal it all goes wrong for me!!! (Scary how easily it can go back on by making bad food choices) Back on track now bring on the last two stone x good luck ladies n gents x

Good morning every one,,,,hope yur all ok ? Another 1 lb off this week ,,so can't grumble,,,I can finally see there's a patern for me ,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm not in any hurry ! !!!!!!!!!!!! Tortoise and hair. Springs to mind. Lol! Xxxxx

Slow and steady is fine ruby lol well done on your 1lb off. Me - I stayed the same but not surprised after 5lb loss the week before x

Good morning,,,bandsters,,,,,,,,hope you are all well.........12.7 For me this week so I've reached my personal goal ? The day I went for the band? Now need 7 lb more then I can go for plastics ie tummy tuck!,,,,, xxx good luck everyone for next week xxxxxxruby

Back