• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Butterfly_lady

Keep ya chesticales warm in winter xxx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Wished I had robbed a bank just before my op. I would have gone deep into hiding for a few months ..voila I'm a totally different person, thinner, unrecognisable and richer..... Damn why didn't I think of this sooner!

ThinnerJemima

Here all the time.....
I had a tights faux pas myself last week! Put on a former pair by mistake and had Nora Batty knees above my boots. Hasty trip to M&S in Kingston on my way up to meet friends and a hasty change in the fitting rooms. Asked the attendant lady to bin my offering!

But alas, if only I'd known that I could have taken up bank robbing I would have kept them...... darn a wasted opportunity :8855:

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Had a great day hiking round the Trossachs with hubby and the mutt (moss) today. Two years ago I would have got out the car only to to go sit in the panoramic cafe with my coffee while OH walked the dog. ...changed days indeed :D

Attachments

• image-3466863131.jpg
    image-3466863131.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2744388650.jpg
    image-2744388650.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 60
  • image-730934325.jpg
    image-730934325.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2248245118.jpg
    image-2248245118.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 61
  • image-9354756.jpg
    image-9354756.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image-819633328.jpg
    image-819633328.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 56

mouse57

That's a great achievement well done, your looking good and that was a great view lovely :)

Willow4

Love your jacket, really suites you.

You really are looking good, and looking at the underwear photo not much loose skin.

Love the views.

Butterfly_lady

Looking very relaxed xx Hope you didn't fall on your trossachs xx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Looking very relaxed xx Hope you didn't fall on your trossachs xx
Hahaha butterfly a few times nearly lost my footing on the muddiest of all paths and would have fell my full length face down in it if it wasn't for my night in shining armour who managed to catch me before I was past redemption ..not quite on my Trossachs but the fizzog was definitely in for a makeover.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
That's a great achievement well done, your looking good and that was a great view lovely :)

Thank you so much :)

You look fantastic hun xx

Thank you :)

Love your jacket, really suites you.

You really are looking good, and looking at the underwear photo not much loose skin.

Love the views.

Thank you Willow .. The jacket is quite old by my standards in that it's actually a year old and size 14 lol but I love the colour of it.. The loose skin is there but considering l have lost 16st I am not too bad at all and am truly grateful for that.

Frances you are really looking amazing. I love your green jacket and you look so happy. xxx

Thank you Crackers I am over the moon. I walked nearly 7 uphill miles today. Okay I'm slow and probably held up a few hikers but I still did it :D.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Thank you Cupid .. It is indeed. Just wished it wasn't a bank holiday though as by lunch time it was mobbed however we were there early doors at 9am so saw the best part of it in peace and tranquility.