• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

He sounds lover-ly. x

im good now thanks julie just waiting for the scan to see if there are any more stones lurking!!

well have to meet for a coffee hows you?

Carole-fingers crossed that they don't find any more pesky stones on your scan-I have heard they can be difficult to spot on scans

I'm good-seem to have missed out on a few support/coffee meets recently-just double booked

I'm being Ammoried privately in the next couple of weeks-just a slight health issue to clear up first-but I will defo PM you when I know-
you know it was reading your & Nics Diaries, then meeting you over a year ago that inspired & helped me get to grips with this WLS lark-

Let's hope you taught me well!

they have said if they dont show on the mri they will do a cat scan but less invasive to the body first!!!

Thats so nice of you to say and what a pity the Nhs havent supported you in the way in which they should.

If you want to meet for a coffee one day im more than happy to come to sale you have always come this way!!

Fingers crossed that everything goes wel for you im sure yiu will do great!!! xx

Hi folks sorry ive not been around and i actually feel rewally bad about it after all the support i got in the early days but life has been really hectic.

I didnt realise it had been so long since i had been on and had to read back to see where i had been upto last time i logged on.

Luckly no futher stones showed up and i really dont want to go through a procedure unless necessary so keeping finger crossed that now they have changed my calcium tablets that i wont suffer anymore problems.

On the dating front as nice as trev was he was a show man. reason he likes short women is that it brings attention to just how big he is!! went out into manchester with him one night and actually may well of not been there.

work also got really busy and my sisters health took a bit of a dip as well so i stepped away from the dating front as i really didnt think i could give my attention to someone.

Late november i recieved a message from dave who is in the RAF hes based down in kent but is a local guy and had recently bought a house in bolton in preperation for leaving the service in 2 yrs time after 35yrs. We arranged to meet up at the beginning of december and hit it off straight away. i think what has really helped is that he is only home for 2 nights a fortnight so there is no pressure. We text and email each other every day and take it in turns to phone each other every otherday.

Im going to go and try and catch up with some of the 1000s of posts but hope to be around on a more regular basis. Hope everyone is doing well.

take care

carole xx

Nice to see you again Carol :D It sounds like you have been really busy and I hope your sister is better now.
Good Luck with the dating and the soldier guy sounds nice :D XX

Hiya Carole - Hope you don`t mind me popping in on your fred; but I`ve just spent the past couple of hours reading it all through!

You could write a book on all your exploits as it is interesting, amusing as well as informative for those who hav`nt dabbled in the internet dating game.

I just want to say very good luck for the future, and I hope your love life works out well; and all your dreams come true!
You have been very successful with your weight loss and its good to see such inspiration to the rest of us.

Off to bed now as I`ve not been too well! night night x

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

welcome back carole, and fingers crossed on the romance side of things with this guy, he sounds really nice, hugs xxx

Dave has been home this weekend first time in 3 weeks but had his 15 yr old son with him and i was working so he came over to mine for a couple of hrs last night. He met my son for the first time and they seemed to get on.

Im off next weekend and before he left he told me that he is going to come up next weekend without his son so we can spend some time together. He asked me how i would feel about meeting some of his friends and sister if we went out on friday night near where he lives and then on sat did i fancy going and helping him choose some lights for his lounge and hall. I helped him choose his suite and carpet when he was home over christmas.
Ive been invited to a pre match meal at the rugby club on sat so hes going to come there with me so he will get to meet some of my friends, then off to fuses wedding and then sun night were going out for a candel lit meal in a new resturant thats just opened.

we talked about the relationship developing and i was honest with him about my issues with my skin and my fear of when he sees me undressed he wouldnt find me attractive. His responce was beauty comes from within and i love what i see. he then told me he used to be 16stone hes now 12 and i might feel the same when i see him undressed!! we all hove our insecurities dont we but mine dont feel so bad after his responce! so im taking my overnight bag and we will see how things go. He really is a gent though and makes me feel so special.

Last edited:
Great to see you back Carole it's so nice to have an old face back(meant in the nicest possible way)! xxx

:)All sounds good Carole:)
Hope to see you at the next Salford meetx

just have fun going on lots of date until you find mr right. x

OMG well hes home today and not only am i going to get to meet his friends and sister his aunty id going to be there as well.
We talked some more during the week about our relationship and have both decided that we want to wait till we know each other better before getting intimate. but i am still staying at his house. He really is a true gent...

Ah how lovely! Romance blossoming. Bless you.
Grace xxx

OMG well hes home today and not only am i going to get to meet his friends and sister his aunty id going to be there as well.
We talked some more during the week about our relationship and have both decided that we want to wait till we know each other better before getting intimate. but i am still staying at his house. He really is a true gent...
woooo, looks like we've both come back at the same time, and both with new blokey's;);)
Good look hun , and well done at waiting:eek::eek::eek:

Back