• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

Well its the 25th and my weekend off and Dave will be here in an hr. We are meeting up with some of my friends for a drink tonight before going and staying at his. so will speak to you all soon!! x

Have a great time and enjoy yourself.
We'll be waiting to hear all about it precious!

Love and hugs xxx

I have had a fantastic weekend. We met up with some of my friends for a quick drink before going over to his then meeting up with his sister and brother in law for a drink. 3 glasses of wine and i was still sober but did interspace it with water. He doesn't even ask me what i want theas days after my first drink as he knows i always stick to the same dring be it red, white or rose. he also knows i wont have more than 3 alcoholic drinks and doesn't try pushing me to have another. saying that hes not a massive drinker either. We then went back to his and he had already taken my bag upstairs. had a fab night but do you ever get used to having someone in bed with you. Hence to say we didnt get much sleep and it wasnt because we we were at it like rabbits all night just kept disturbing each other but i think me more than him.

Saturday started with him bringing me breakfast in bed coffee and Weetabix. Once up and ready we headed off out and did an assortment of things including lunch in costa coffee where we met for the first time 31/2 months ago. we both said it seemed a lot longer.

We then went over to my house and took my dog for a quick walk before getting ready to go out for a meal with my friend and her partner. Dave had gone downstairs and was talking to my son whilst i finished getting dressed and when i came down stairs he just looked up and said stunning absolutely stunning. My son looked at him then at me and just said yep you do look pretty good. i felt like a million dollars.

My son then dropped us off at the restaurant where we met with my friend katie. Not only is she my friend i also look after her daughter and it was important that she met Dave as he's going to be around when i have her daughter. He's already met her on a couple of occasions. Again he checked what i was drinking and decided that as we were eating that he would order a bottle of wine but let me finish each glass before topping my glass up so i knew how much i was drinking. We shared a starter of scollops and then i ordered a light bite of mussles served in tomato sauce with chorizo sausage and chunky bread. The meal was fantastic, my friend loves him her partner and dave got on really well and all in all we had a lovely evening.

On the eating and drinking front i really enjoyed my meal. because of the shells it didnt look as though i had left anything apart from a bit of sauce and although i don't normally eat and drink at the same time its nice to know that on special occasions i can do it without any ill effects.

My son then picked us up and we went back to my house for the night. It was the first time Dave has stayed at my house and it felt a little strange knowing that Liam was there but he was fine about it. Even better Liam was on call and had had to get up early and even made us a drink and bought it up to us.

The weekend was over far too quickly as he had to leave at lunchtime to get back to kent but he's phoned me this evening to say he's had a fab weekend and cant wait till Easter when we can spend the week together.

Really think i'm falling in love with him he makes me feel so special. xx

Awwwww Carol i'm so pleased for you hun xxxx

Great news Carol and keep us in touch!

Love and hugs xxx

So pleased it is all working out for you both. It sounds so much like the way that Sue and I got on with each other. You DO get used to sleeping with someone, to the point that it is odd not to be with them. Sue and I came home from a holiday last night and Sue is at work today. I'm sooo missing her even for a few hours after being together for a whole week with no dogs, daughters, granddaughters, mothers, sisters etc. Our first week like that. I can't believe you have to wait until Easter, how are you going to cope? xx

Aww Bless John, can't wait to see you in Llandudno, both of you... we'll have to tear you apart for hugs all around!

Love to you and everyone xxx

Haha... we'll all be lined up waiting for our hugs... haha... it'll be three way then John, as long as we get to see you both!

Love you both xxx

Unfortunatly i've not got a picture of us together. I'm rubbish at remembering to take photos but here is the one that first attracted me to him. personally i think hes scrummy

Attachments

• t15kgf2ygz_112953776-2.jpg
    t15kgf2ygz_112953776-2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 94
Very scrummy Carol !!

very scrummy Carol you lucky girl you ;) :D

:)Very nice Carole:)xxx

Well my scrummy man was home at weekend with his son. so we went for a walk and some lunch before they went to the match. good news is hes back again at weekend for 2 weeks the first 5 days with his son then hes all mine and im off for a week as well. The really nice thing is that when he was talking to his son about what they were going to do his son said maybe carole and liam or whichever child she may have can do something with us.

Ive got some tickets for the 3 of us to do go ape but dave hasnt told him about that yet and ive also got him an easter egg. but i was just so pleased that he wanted me involved in hius week with his dad. I would say that is some result!! happy days x

Sounds like he's completely accepted you as part of his dads life Carole!

So if you've got him for a week surely we can fit in a day to vet him errr I mean meet him?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back