• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tv sally morgan :s

it said shed lost another 3st since filming stoped a month ago in write up i want her eatin program please , sorry but i cant belive that unless shes had lose skin cut off already cause if she has lost so much in such a short time she must have quite a bit and they never mentioned that .............kath x

Why am I so controversal. I luv Katie Price and I think what she said was very relevant. She said if she had tried every method she could to lose weight the correct way, understood the risks that surgery brings, then go ahead.

Just because she has had plastic surgery doesnt mean she cant have an opinion. I should think there will be a lot of you who will jump at the opportunity to have all your loose skin removed, thats plastic surgery.

I do have to be bloody awkward dont I:copon:

SORRY.:cry:

Mary i think you missed Katie Price saying '' if you've tried diet & exercise and all the conventional methods then why not take the easy way out''.....

I normally like Katie i think she is a savvy business woman who works bloody hard, but that comment was sooooo off base and damn well rooooood!

But be controversial cos it gets us all talking :) :) x

All entitled to our opinion but you dont stand by your disabled child you love them and guide them as any of your children.In MY opinion she constantly flaunts those children in mags and on the tv,as some others do.I for one would be ashamed of any daughter of mine carrying on like her.

Steph its called tough love.you are killing him slowly.I speak from experience before anyone jumps in.My hubby would still be eating all the bad stuff 'Dont buy,you cant Try'He has diabetes and high colesterol, heart attack in March.If he cant see how well you are doing hes in denial for himself.If he goes elsewhere for food thats up to him.Come on you know bacon,egg and cream cheese on a bagelis a killer.Make him make his own then no one can point a finger at you if he drops dead.My sons have already berated me for the food I have cooked for hubby over the years.Im not being nasty just trying to help.Maz x

All entitled to our opinion but you dont stand by your disabled child you love them and guide them as any of your children.In MY opinion she constantly flaunts those children in mags and on the tv,as some others do.I for one would be ashamed of any daughter of mine carrying on like her.

Hear hear!
Steph xx

Steph its called tough love.you are killing him slowly.I speak from experience before anyone jumps in.My hubby would still be eating all the bad stuff 'Dont buy,you cant Try'He has diabetes and high colesterol, heart attack in March.If he cant see how well you are doing hes in denial for himself.If he goes elsewhere for food thats up to him.Come on you know bacon,egg and cream cheese on a bagelis a killer.Make him make his own then no one can point a finger at you if he drops dead.My sons have already berated me for the food I have cooked for hubby over the years.Im not being nasty just trying to help.Maz x

Hubby can see how well I am doing, he does say that he is very proud of me and even that he is jealous as he knows that he should do something about his weight but until he reaches 'that point' he cant do much.
I HAVE started to bake less, a LOT less and actually, he has been eating it less, he said that he has been making a concerted effort to do better (we were chatting about forty minutes ago about this very thing) and as HE is trying to help himself a little bit, I am going to do the same. That bagel wont be made by me any more, if he chooses to make it himself or get it elsewhere then that is his thing, though I dont imagine he will as he says that it is the way that I make them that he loves. He isnt completely bad, he gave bread up, well, he did for a long while, now he has it maybe three or four times a week rather than the old every day and eating almost a whole loaf each day, so he IS doing better, he just needs to do more. I WANT him to slim down a bit, but I love him however he is, if HE chooses to remain at his current weight then I wont love him any less, but youre right, I have the choice of how I deal with things and my way of supporting him will be to give him bad things less, though to be fair, I dont MAKE him eat anything, I make the cakes and biscuits etc for when visitors come, we didnt have anything like that in for so long and it kind of sucked not to be able to offer them something, so the baking is for that reason, it just so happens that hubby eats them, so I have slowed right down on making them, though I wont stop altogether as it relaxes me and I am not going to let visitors go without, so I will still bake, but in far smaller amounts.
I took your reply in the exact way that you meant it I think, with concern and genuine feeling, so thank you xx
Steph xx

I must also add that the bacon is always done on the George Foreman grill, the egg is dry griddled or scrambled and the cheese is a cheese slice. I was saying to hubby about them being bad and he said "how? bacon that isnt fried isnt THAT bad and neither are eggs". But I did say that I wont be making them any more and he said that he is fine with that.
He WILL get to 'that point' as he calls it, he has before and he will again.
Steph xx

I must also add that the bacon is always done on the George Foreman grill, the egg is dry griddled or scrambled and the cheese is a cheese slice. I was saying to hubby about them being bad and he said "how? bacon that isnt fried isnt THAT bad and neither are eggs". But I did say that I wont be making them any more and he said that he is fine with that.
He WILL get to 'that point' as he calls it, he has before and he will again.
Steph xx

Awwww, your poor hubby :cry:, we all know how hard it is if we enjoy eating...and I always think over-eating is a bit like drinking...people can only stop if they get a mind set to. Think you'll need to give him lots of extra lovin' to take his mind off all the scrummy food you're not going to cook for him now!!!!

Awwww, your poor hubby :cry:, we all know how hard it is if we enjoy eating...and I always think over-eating is a bit like drinking...people can only stop if they get a mind set to. Think you'll need to give him lots of extra lovin' to take his mind off all the scrummy food you're not going to cook for him now!!!!

Its a hard situation really isnt it, its so hard. As hubby has been milling about whilst Im on here, we have been talking and I told him that I dont intend to do a him, which is be afraid to point out what is going on and allow things to get worse, others in my life were sharing their concern about me before I decided on surgery but hubby never did and he said "you didnt believe anyone until you saw it for yourself" and I said "yes, but if you had sat me down and helped me to see what I was doing then maybe I would have gotten to a better place quicker, that is what I mean, I never want you to be able to say that I didnt try to help" and he said he understands and I said "so here it is, I WANT you to do something about it, I DO want you to lose some weight, for your health, I dont want to be a widow and I am now scared of that, but if you choose to never do anything about it then my feelings for you wont change, I will still love you as much and I will still 'fancy' you as much, you could put another five stone on and I will still be attracted to you and love you, I would be very worried about you, but I would still adore you" and he said that he knows and that he is incredibly aware of what he needs to do and is a bit down about it because he cant seem to get motivated to do it. He has issues with conditioning, you know, the good old "eat your food up and dont leave the table until your plate is clean", he needs to learn how to leave his food, he knows all about healthy eating, it is tending to be more about quantities, I know with saying about cakes etc it sounds bad but that is something that is already changing, it is seriously more about quantities.
It is so hard though, nature programmes us to nurture those that we love and it is engrained that feeding those we love is nurturing, so it is beating that programming too. We WILL get there, I am determined that he will be healthier and then we can share more active pursuits together and I am determined that he will feel some of this awesome happiness on losing weight that I am feeling.
Its so hard though, not one of us can say otherwise, look at the forum we are on, I know that it was hard, hell, I had to replumb my body to help myself, I have no room to tell hubby what to do as I was so weak myself. I WILL be helping him though.
That idea of occupying his mind with 'other things' is a good one lol
Steph xx

I hear you girl, on so many things you've just said! Bless you both, with the love, support & motivation you offer freely to others & to each other, I have no doubt that you will both get there!

Hubby and I had a good chat and he has asked me not to make him any more cakes or biscuits, which is a big step. He is also planning on trying out the 1800 calorie diet sheet that he was given once.
I feel a lot better that he is going to try, though I feel like crap for bringing him down, though he said that I havent, I feel that I have, it is just that line..."you are killing him slowly"...mannnnnnnnnnnn did that hit me in the gut, Im scared poopless now, I HAVE to help him, Im not gonna let him die, not on my watch!
Steph xx

Back