• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tv sally morgan :s

Thank you xx
The annoying thing is that when he gets serious about losing weight he does so quite easily, there was me always struggling to lose even an ounce and his would fly off. After so much yo-yoing and him being in his 30's I doubt it will now but he will manage it, I have confidence in him.
Steph xx

Jan...her cooking her husband that food is something that only HE can stop.

Hi Steph, your comments did upset me rather, and I hope now you can see that I agreed with another post about tough love. My partner is also very overweight, and I do not want to see him go to an early grave, so I am encouraging him to adopt a healthy eating plan to accompany me on my journey. I would never forgive myself if I added to his high cholesterol, blood pressure by encouraging him to eat, although I do love feeding him, as you say, that is part of showing love, but I intend to start making it tough love and a healthier diet. I only wish I had been with someone over the years that would have encouraged me to lose weight because they loved me, not the partner I had who liked me fat as thought no one else would want me, and took great pleasure in telling me that over the years. It was his way of controlling me and keeping me down where he wanted me, with no confidence or self esteem. xxxxxxxxx

Steph i'm sure with your help and nutritional input Tom will succeed! Trevor is trying at the moment to lose weight as he doesn't want to have surgery (the anaesthetic scares the **** out of him). I like Jan have fed him up in the short time i've known him, and now it's my duty to slim him down. So there's no more takeaways, i don't buy rubbish in the house (apart from the kids crisps for lunch boxes and Trev dont' eat crisps very often) and am making sure there are low fat yoghurts and fruit to munch on. Alternatively sugar free jelly and s/f angel delight is a delicious pudding and after a while with no treats it really does feel special :) x

I just want to clarify that I have been with this partner for two years, and he wasn't the horrible one I was describing in my last post :)

I just want to clarify that I have been with this partner for two years, and he wasn't the horrible one I was describing in my last post :)

Don't worry Jan, the way you described him i figured he'd been kicked to the kerb :) You always sound far too happy and upbeat to be with a loser like that! x

Aww Jan Im sorry that I upset you, I would never want to upset anybody but least of all you, I really like you! xx
I was just touchy because it has been on my mind almost constantly for some time now and I had tried to broach the subject with him many a time with the result being him getting depressed and then me feeling horrendous that I had made him feel that way. I had tried to change things subtly and it was all coming to a head, so I was just mega touchy about it. This has actually made us have a really big chat about it and things should improve from here.
Once again, I am really sorry that you were upset by me, forgiven?
Steph xx

Sorry Steph I wouldnt mind being compared to her and I would be proud to say she is my daughter after what she has to go through with the lies in the press.

I think a women of her standing that has stood by her disabled son the way she does should be admired not skinned alive.

Plastic surgery to improves ones image is plastic surgery and I wasnt comparing anyone of the site to her either. Just because she has got the money to do what she wants addicted or not.

Again I am sure there is a lot on here who would of had their surgery sooner if they had the money, instead of the agonising wait they had to endure before they were given the OK. I would of had it years ago if the money was available.

But then thats just my opinion, I cant wait for her next series as I think she has such character, Barbie doll or not...... :rolleyes:

Stands by her disabled son? She is his mother for gods sake!!!!!!!!

Steph - of course hun ;)
Guess I am super sensitive because of what I have been through, and also my op coming up in 17 days :eek:

OMG Steph, i've just realised the effect losing weight had on your libido!!! When Tom starts losing weight neither of you will ever leave the house again :) :) lol xx

Hi Steph, watching that slide show is like time travel! You are getting younger by the photo! Excellent - Paul xx

i lost 5 stone in the first 3 months and nnow at 7 months am - 9 .2 and apart from my boobs i have no lose skin... x

well done Kirsty but whats secret how do you get rid of all that lose skin ?????????
was because you hadnt been big for a long time so skin went back easily ?????????/

i was just saying because alot of ppl in this thread said 5 stone in 12 weeks was hard to belive.. but i did it in that time alothough i was 22.4.. umm well im only 24.. ive alwyas been big.. and i do exercise gym swimming and me and the hubby got an allotment so i suppose thats all helped. but as i say apart from my boobs.. i have no lose skin anywhere.. im lucky really coz at 5.4 n half i was hhhhuge! im booking my boobs in for lifting and reshaping in december and ill see how my tummy is then as my gp has already said he will do the referal if i like but at the min ill be saying no thank you :) x

Wow....... Lucky you! No loose skin and for crimbo you will have nice full pert boobies :D I dont hink even scaffolding would hold mine up these days! :eek: x

i was just saying because alot of ppl in this thread said 5 stone in 12 weeks was hard to belive.. but i did it in that time alothough i was 22.4.. umm well im only 24.. ive alwyas been big.. and i do exercise gym swimming and me and the hubby got an allotment so i suppose thats all helped. but as i say apart from my boobs.. i have no lose skin anywhere.. im lucky really coz at 5.4 n half i was hhhhuge! im booking my boobs in for lifting and reshaping in december and ill see how my tummy is then as my gp has already said he will do the referal if i like but at the min ill be saying no thank you :) x

I think the key is being young! Years ago after I had my daughter (age 22) I lost 7 stone with weight watchers and my skin zipped right back to shape, no lose skin or stretch marks. Unfortunately I put all the weight back on and then had WLS and have now lost nearly 7 stone again and I have some lose skin on my arms and belly. I really think it is the elasticity of your skin and your age :cry:just sorry I'm an old git now (46)!

Back