• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Roch and her Alien

give her my luv thinking of her.... hope theyv sorted the pain out for her and i want to wish her all the best for monday!

All the very best and good luck for Monday :)
xxx

all the best

Latest on Roch is that she is having cramp like pains this morning after eating just one wheetabix so they have paged the doctor. I'll keep you posted on what happens but meantime thank you for the lovely wishes i've passed them on and i know Roch appreciates them xx

oh poor Roch, she's not had a good time of it lately has she? Wish her better and hope they find out what is wrong quickly and put it right x

Thank you Allie for keeping us all up to date about how Roch is doing and please give her my best wishes.

Thinking of you Roch!

Roch has now had her scan which has come back clear which is really good news. That said she can't eat without being in pain after so lets hope doc can get it sorted out. She has eaten nothing today and there has been no pain so its a bit of a puzzle at the moment. I've passed on all your good wishes and reminded her of what a popular lady she is x

Good news on the scan result.....Im sure they will figure out whats happening given time, thanks for the update :D (HUGS) to Roch x

Are they going to give her a barium swallow just to rule out a stricture or blockage? I was hospitalised in the early days with pain on eating and drinking and they did one on me just to rule it out - mine was just constipation and resolved itself after a few days

Thanks Allie for updating us, hoping they get her pain sorted soon.

Nic;)

Thanks Allie for update, hope they get her sorted soon.

Roch has had surgery in the early hours of the morning. They discovered part of her bowel had pushed through her tummy wall hence the pain. Apparently the cause could be that after wls our tummy walls are weakened slightly. The main thing is Roch is well and up and about having really enjoyed a slice of bread! I'm sure she will be back here soon but i'm just so glad all is hopefully now sorted for her x

Thank goodness they have found the problem! Hopefully she will be on the mend really soon and feeling better.

Big hugs Roch and thanks to Allie for updating us xx

glad she will be on the mend now
thanks for the updates allie

Back