• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting for my wls date at walsall manor hosp.

I was in G. I was there 1985 - 1990, left after upper V. didnt stay on for sixth form. Was Miss Sargeant head when you were there?

I was in G. I was there 1985 - 1990, left after upper V. didnt stay on for sixth form. Was Miss Sargeant head when you were there?

I was there 1974 - 1979 and left after upper V too. Yes she was. RIP Saggy.

What primary school did you go to?

Maryvale

I went for a look around KEGS about a year ago as Charlotte was taking the 11+ Its changed loads. The main building is still the same, but science block much bigger, new sports hall, a big centre on corner of Villa Rd that used to be a church ( i think thats the 6th form centre now)

Terri, face it, you are just a big *one* with two BIG ones!

Sam, I went around too when mine were sitting their 11+. It still smelt the same and I was quite nostalgic when I went into the music room. The hall still magnificent and I can still remember how awestruck I was when I first went into it.

:banana dancer:im keeping quiet about big ones. I dont think Im in any position to comment

Hello Wm posse!

I first saw Mr Khan in clinic in Sept and then October last year. I had my first pre-op assessment 18th Dec, the second with the anethertist (sorry i cant spell it)on 13th Jan. My op date is 13th March with Miss Heitman and I am having it done open.
Vicky x

P.s. You go on a separate list depending on which method you have, LAP is quite a bit longer than the Open list.

Last edited:
Back