• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

Thanxs Sam, we are coming with Louise (Mells) thanks for the offer though will see you all later

no worries hun. see you in a bit x

I have butterflies in my tummy for some reason.

hiya hun well now you know what we are like huh we are a mad but lovely bunch hope you enjoyed yourself, it was lovely meeting you. xxxx :D

It sure was cracking meeting you too xxxx I really enjoyed myself and listening to your tummy growl lol :giggle:

I've much to think about following on from the meet. Just listening in on conversations enabled me to garner crucial insight into the the pro's and con's of weight loss surgery, particularly gastric bypass.

All the best for now CC xxxxx

Thank you to everyone for coming to our meeting last night - it was lovely to see new faces and hear your weight loss stories. It just goes to show how valuable we are as a group and how we can help each other through some of the highs and lows of our own weight loss journeys.

I look forward to seeing you all in our new meeting place of Harrisons Sports and Social Club in Great Wryley on Monday 15th March at 7.30pm.

Sending you all hugs with fairy dust until then xx

Thank you for being a lovely hostess Lesley, it was a great meet and really good to hear from Neave who although hasn't had a good experience she was still positive about having her surgery....

Can't wait for Great Wyrley, i will ring Wendy (Lamornamiss) later and tell her how it went and give her the news..

Great to see everybody there xx

Ha ha Sarah that is normal I was exatly the same in fact I am 3 months post op and it is still all I talk about it is a big thing that is happening in our live so chat away hun it is your new life and something to be excited about. Best wishes to you on your weight management hun and hope you get along the system quickly xxxx ;) :)
thanks chick, i woke at 4am this morning and the first thing i do is log in to minimins, note to self.......NEED TO GET A LIFE LOL X;)

Hey this WLS Forum life aint bad. lol :D

You're right Cah-ching, but it does become a bit obsessive lol....

Sarah we'll do coffee soon, i hope before the next meet! Maybe if you meet me (the sane one in the group) you might think the rest are okay too and come along to a meeting soon :) xxx

JULIE how very dare you :eek: I am the sane one :D.

Was great meeting everyone again last night and a few new faces and I must say I came away more scared than when I went in but thats the good things about the meeting we all get to see the good and the bad side to wls and for that I am gratful but it still wont stop me making my date with Mr Khan

I luv my wls friends :grouphugg:

I think, ladies, you will find that I am the sane one...

Linda, I know what you mean, and hearing Neaves story last night was inspirational and frightening at the same time. I think if I was pre-op it wouldnt put me off having surgery, but it certainly opens your eyes to the potential pitfalls of WLS. It was wonderful to hear Neave say that even with all the complications she doesnt regret it for a moment.

And I love my WLS friends too... Looking forward to the next meet x

You're right Cah-ching, but it does become a bit obsessive lol....

Sarah we'll do coffee soon, i hope before the next meet! Maybe if you meet me (the sane one in the group) you might think the rest are okay too and come along to a meeting soon :) xxx

EXCUSE ME MRS Taundry lol you the sane one hee hee hee :giggle: not heard you and sane in the same scentence before ha ha only joking hun.:worthy::worthy: Can I attend this coffee day? or am I banned for my rude innuendoes lol:flirt2: I promise i'll be a good girl :angeldevil: and not a mad head like people seem to think I am :silly:
Only kidding hun. In a silly mood today, hope you and Sarah have a great time and that she decideds to come along to the meetings as she will learn valuable things form us all. See you soon chick xxx :wavey::bunnydance::banana dancer:

See even Cah-ching recognises me for the Royalty i am lol

xxx

And i am 'THE SUGAR PLUM FAIRY'

Hummmmmmmm - this is a tough question???? the sane one of the group, well ladies and Beano the answer has been starring at you all in the face for it is 'I' who is the sanest person of the group all you need to do is look at the facts. I am quiet, unassuming and totally drop dead gorgeous - no contest!!!!!!! Look no further and drop off your perches as you laugh but you will have to come to terms with it - that it is 'I' who is the sanest and there you go. Hugs and fairy dust to all you un-sane people xx

Back