• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

Good advice julie, i'm off to the docs tomorrow, haven't been sleeping well for months now and hubby says i'm stopping breathing in the night. I've noticed i wake up out of breath and the occassional bitten tongue and sore throat, it don't sound good does it when i put it like that lol Joking aside i've really had enough now.:cry:

It's flipping awful when you have to wish yourself ill to get surgery to give you a better life isn't it Sarah! I'm sorry but i hope you have sleep apnoea so you can get your surgery :) I look forward to the coffee meet up, but i have to warn you i will have cake :) xx

Cahching - let us know how the bloods go! you don't have to have been stuffing your face with sweet stuff to be diabetic and as i said, i was never thirsty like they say you are....

I'm 90% certain i can make it Friday, my almost 13 yr old wants to be trusted to watch over the house and her sister so we gonna have a dummy run and leave her at home for a couple of hours (nip down the road to my sisters) and see how it goes. Otherwise Trev's at home with all them females... lol :) xx

It's flipping awful when you have to wish yourself ill to get surgery to give you a better life isn't it Sarah! I'm sorry but i hope you have sleep apnoea so you can get your surgery :) I look forward to the coffee meet up, but i have to warn you i will have cake :) xx

Cahching - let us know how the bloods go! you don't have to have been stuffing your face with sweet stuff to be diabetic and as i said, i was never thirsty like they say you are....

I'm 90% certain i can make it Friday, my almost 13 yr old wants to be trusted to watch over the house and her sister so we gonna have a dummy run and leave her at home for a couple of hours (nip down the road to my sisters) and see how it goes. Otherwise Trev's at home with all them females... lol :) xx
oh well julie, your wish has come true, doc says i have got sleep apnoea lol, i told him my symptoms and he said what it was straight away, he's advised me to buy something from the chemist that fits up my nose which should open the airways abit so i can breathe easier. something bloody else!!!!

oh man!!!

oh well julie, your wish has come true, doc says i have got sleep apnoea lol, i told him my symptoms and he said what it was straight away, he's advised me to buy something from the chemist that fits up my nose which should open the airways abit so i can breathe easier. something bloody else!!!!

Sorry to hear this sarah. You will need to be treated for this before u have ur op so get the ball rolling now. x

Just to let you know ladies and gentleman that our meeting will be this Friday after we had to postpone due to the weather last week (Thank you for your patience). Also we will have some VERY good news to discuss and it will be for the benefit of the whole support group. Look forward to seeing you all until then take care and i'm sending hugs and fairy dust to you all xx

well, if i'm honest that was the reason i went to see my doc in the first place. i've suspected that i might have sleep apnoea for a few months now, symptoms such as, waking up 2/3 times a night, waking up with a sore throat and feeling like i've just run the flora marathon and dropping off in the chair and at work, it hasn't been pleasant. i must say that i did expect my doc to send me for further investigation but instead he just said"yes you have it and if you go to boots the chemist you can purchase a device you stick up your nose" well maybe not as blunt as that lol. oh dear the trials of obesity lol x:sigh:

Sarah get him to send you to the Manor! They will measure your oxygen levels while you sleep and you will get the machine that well could save your life xxx

Sarah get him to send you to the Manor! They will measure your oxygen levels while you sleep and you will get the machine that well could save your life xxx
ok i'm scared now, what machine?

CPAP machine Sarah, pushes air through your system so you don't stop breathing. Also, as i've found, eliminates snoring and you have a fantastic nights sleep once you adjust to it... Down side is it's not very sexy :) xx

How are the gall stones Sam? Did your GP refer you back to Mr Khan?
Are you up to going to the support meeting Friday? I can drive if you like-but you'll have to navigate. I have a Punto so quite small-not sure if everyone would be comfy?
xx

hey guys, just having a sneaky 5 minutes on here, should be working though. I can't get all of this weight loss stuff out of my head, i haven't even started weight management yet and i'm sooooooooooo excited about what might happen to me over the next 18 months, i just can't contain myself. I want to talk about it all the time. I'm gonna have to calm down, i'll wear myself and others out lol x:woohoo:

hey guys, just having a sneaky 5 minutes on here, should be working though. I can't get all of this weight loss stuff out of my head, i haven't even started weight management yet and i'm sooooooooooo excited about what might happen to me over the next 18 months, i just can't contain myself. I want to talk about it all the time. I'm gonna have to calm down, i'll wear myself and others out lol x:woohoo:

Ha ha Sarah that is normal I was exatly the same in fact I am 3 months post op and it is still all I talk about it is a big thing that is happening in our live so chat away hun it is your new life and something to be excited about. Best wishes to you on your weight management hun and hope you get along the system quickly xxxx ;) :)

Sarah? Lamornamiss aka Wendy did weight management with Dudley so may have some pointers for you hun.. And be as excited as you like lol xx

See you all tonight
xx

What time does the meeting start? Is it 7.30?

Just popping on to wish you all a great time tonight. I was planning on coming but have had to come home from work poorly.
See you next time
xx

Sorry to hear that Miss Tickle get well soon and see you at the next meeting. Julie yes it is 7.30pm I think Lisa may be walking there if she is leaving at 6:8855::8855:

Hey all, looking forward to the meet tonight.

Miss Tickle, sorry you cant make it. Hope we get to meet you soon. If anyone wants a lift from the KS area I am picking Terri up at 6.45. Linda, I could squeeze you and Helen in if you are coming? Let me know.

Back