• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weekly weigh in starts today

Thats great Stacey, have a fantastic time. I'm off to Malta on Saturday and I'm actually looking forward to sitting more comfortably in the seat and doing the belt up without any issue as I had such a horrible experience last time I flew. The Air Stewardess looked at me in disgust as my Hubby and I tried to put the armrest down, which completely squashed me.

I think you're all doing brilliantly. I guess it's so easy to read and think 'I'm not gonna weigh myself daily' - but this is me who weighed herself this morning and then again at lunchtime.

Post op I think I'm gonna ask hubby to hide the scales and I'll weigh on the 1st of the month" We'll see!

Hi all, I'm back in London and off to the emergency dentist, I had a bit of an accident raving with the youth on holiday! It could have been so much worse, I landed on my chin and luckily didn't split it open but as you'll see from attached photo I smashed my front teeth pretty badly! Opps... That's what reliving your youth and going to a Chase & Status gig in Mallorca does but so much fun!

Found food quite annoying on holiday - was with a group on a hen do so had to go off and eat without them, carry around nuts etc... They didn't really understand the amount of protein I need and that I don't eat bread or pasta or pizza or any of that stuff but in the end I was averaging about 60g of protein a day - a little low but ok. Also struggled with lack of fresh yoghurt, soy milk and fruit in our resort.

It was so good to get home a couple of hours ago and make my protein shake and have a long shower. It's now time to refocus and dedicate the week ahead to protein, exercise, water and sleep. I have my endoscopy on Friday too.

Weight wise I've stalled again but I have my period (again!) and I had a few drinks on holiday so hoping the re focus will get it back on track.

Stacey xx

ForumRunner_20140907_145806.jpg

Weight today 115kg/18 stone = 5 stone/32kg/70lb down so far and I am thrilled it's moving again after a few weeks of stalling I was worried it had stopped but good to be seeing progress again :)

I'm hoping to get to 100lb loss by 20 December which is when I'll next see my family in New Zealand. I haven't seen my Dad since I was 147kg and Mum left after my op when I was 132kg. It would be AMAZING to be 100lb down and less than 100kg - this hasn't been me since I was 12 year's old...

Weight today 115kg/18 stone = 5 stone/32kg/70lb down so far and I am thrilled it's moving again after a few weeks of stalling I was worried it had stopped but good to be seeing progress again :)

I'm hoping to get to 100lb loss by 20 December which is when I'll next see my family in New Zealand. I haven't seen my Dad since I was 147kg and Mum left after my op when I was 132kg. It would be AMAZING to be 100lb down and less than 100kg - this hasn't been me since I was 12 year's old...

You are doing fantastic. I don't see why you won't smash that before you go to new Zealand hun. How is your tooth? X

It's fixed but it's still a bit tender... £234 later! Next stop endoscopy on Friday then hopefully that's it for me and medical appointments for a while! X

A good no scale victory... I hit my food targets perfectly today and only realised when I completed my diary for the day... New way of living is becoming second nature :)

ForumRunner_20140910_191728.png

That is great news xx

A good no scale victory... I hit my food targets perfectly today and only realised when I completed my diary for the day... New way of living is becoming second nature :)

Think I need some lessons off you. Not hitting my protein target at all. And now feel like maybe I'm eating too much. Arghhhhh this isn't easy is it xx

113kg today, WTF?! I'm out with my sister, we met for a coffee and somehow ended up at the Olympic Park. Now we've wandered to Hackney Wick for lunch on the canal and will walk home via a game of croquet with my friends in Victoria Park. So nice to be out and about, not dressed for it and no makeup on etc but here I am 34kg down...

ForumRunner_20140913_125742.jpg

Wow Stacey!!! You have made soooo much progress, in proud of ya!!

I've finally gt my op on Monday.. It's been a long time coming.

You look great!! Can't wait to lose 5+ stone too!! :-*

Wow! Yay for Monday, that's fantastic! Are you getting your sleeve? How are you feeling about it all? X

Yes, I'm still down for the sleeve.

I'm feeling happy about it. I'm not nervous, but I would say that I would be grateful to hear that they went through with the surgery. I've just got that thought at the back of my mind.

I'm staying positive and I'm praying that all is well.

I've been waiting for this opportunity and I really want to grab it with both hands lol.

Today 112.4kg... A slow week on the losing front but I'm ok with it, I have my period again - second time this month so that never helps!

5 month surgiversary today... 37kg down since pre op diet bring on 40kg! Looking a bit saggy but wouldn't change it for the world, should have done it years ago!

I took some pics in my underwear but they're uploading side ways, I'll figure out and post a before and now later today X

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140929_092048.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140929_092048.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 73
Back