• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in

woop!! :)

Thats great news ....well done you must be very pleased, who'd have thought losing weight and holidaying:)

Yeah!!

Well done:D

Week 8 post op weigh in I lost another 2.5lbs this week so now down to 13stone 13lbs. I can't remember the last time I was at this weight.

I also went to see the dietitian today and according to her records I have lost 10kgs since she last saw me. According to her records I have at 8 weeks lost 52.7% of my excess weight. So I am realy chuffed with myself.
Still a long way to go but I am realy happy so far.
Last week I went and found some bargains in the charity shops in smaller sizes skirts in sizes 24 and 12 ready for being able to fit in them. Plus I'd ordered a few sale items from a catalogue. I tried them on last night and they all fitted yes some were a little snug yet but the 14's were perfect. Even the size 12 trousers fitted but I had to lift the potential apron out of the way first but I was so chuffed with myself. I had measured myself and realised I was between a 16 and a 14 but really didn't believe it, this proves what others have said and I still can't see myself, yes the reflection is a little thinner but the proof of the smaller clothes fitting was just great for the confidence and self esteem. Now I need to find some blouses to fit the boobs and the bingo wings, as well as start on a proper exercise regime so that the bingo wings and apron don't decide to stay around longer than they have to.

Thats fantastic well done you!!!

You quite rightly should be chuffed with yourself and to get into those clothes must have been a huge boost too.

Congratulations

Congrats on breaking into the 13's barrier. All these little mini goals help don't they? I hope to get into the 14's in the next couple of weeks - next week if I keep on track.

I can't imagine getting into 'tiny' clothes like 12's and 14's you must be chuffed, and if they were bargains too - all the better!

Keep up the good work - so well done.

Thanks everyone I must admit it was great getting into clothes I had thought I would never get into again. The sales usually a challenge as the clothes I like were never available in the bigger sizes, this year the clothes I like are sold out in the smaller sizes & only available in the larger ones. It is really ironic. Lol

Down another 1.5lbs this week. Woohoo! Thats now a total of 1.5st since the op 9 wks ago 2.5st including the pre-op diet. Over all 4st 11lbs since december last year. 5st 3.5lbs from my biggest.

Only half a pound off this week not much but still off.
But personal review of what I'm eating, how much, the quality, the whole planning of my eating & taking the time to cook properly etc plus actually doing some exercise rather than talking about it. I'm feeling less tired after a day at work after so long off so no more talking the talk mows the time to walk the walk or at least swim it. Perhaps use the exercise bike I've unburied from under the clothes hanging from it in the bedroom & cycle while watching the tv in the evening rather than lounging on the bed. Lol

You have done great well done x

Another week another 1lb down 75lbs down since the start of my journey in total. Thats now 72lbs to get to the lowest sensible weight for my height. Whether that's sensible for me I will decide as I continue to loose & of course what my body decides is it's stop point, whether I still look healthy as I get lower and lower with my weight, not forgetting the dietitians advice on what is safe & healthy for me.

Back