• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what can I expect from my sleep apnoea test?

Lubbly though, mwah ... can't you ring a friend now & put them on standby ... I would come but we have got all 4 babies tomorrow :):) xxx
lol bless ya heart, you're miles away!!! mwah xxx

I wonder if they want a partners opinion on the SA? ie whether you keep them awake, how long you hold your breath etc. Maybe good to take a male friend (pretend boyfriend-unless you really have one?) and lay it on thick about how much you snore lol??

I wonder if they want a partners opinion on the SA? ie whether you keep them awake, how long you hold your breath etc. Maybe good to take a male friend (pretend boyfriend-unless you really have one?) and lay it on thick about how much you snore lol??
cant see why that would be essential, sounds strange to me, i'll phone them in the morning and ask how important it is, gawd lol

its strange because no-one else seems to have been asked to bring someone!

oh i went on my own and i travelled to and from by train... i live in Milton Keynes and the clinic was in Hammersmith x

They asked me to take my husband as he was the only one who could describe my snoring and how often I stopped breathing. He couldn't come on the day so they just gave me a form to fill in and take back withe equipment the next day.
The appointment was quite quick. They explained the equipment. A belt round my waist with a pocket at the front for the monitor , a pulseometer on my finger and a nasal tube. How to put it on at home when to turn it on and off. I had a questionaire to fil in, in the morning and told to return it all by 10 the next day.
It was nothing to worry about, in fact I had to do it all again last night to see if the cpap machine is making a difference.
Good luck and don't worry !

Hi hun , i got mine next week and all it says on my letter is to go to the the hospital for 3.45 to collect the machine to take home and i get the results with in a few days xx

Good luck for 2moz Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope it all goes well today hunni , I did my test at home , a pulse oximetre on my finger , that's all , then the GP plugged it into his computer , job done xx

Hope all goes well for you today Caren....Everything will be fine.

xx

Good luck Caren

This is a horrible thing to say but I hope you fail the test ;)
:hug99::D
hahahahaha yeah me too, terrible thing to say :D xxx oh and thanks :D xxx

Good luck Caren

This is a horrible thing to say but I hope you fail the test ;)
:hug99::D

Yep, me too ... will be thinking of you at 2.15pm, sweet. :) Guess you are just picking the equipment up & tonight will be the moment of truth :eek: warn the neighbours, bahaha xxx

Back