• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What Hospitals on NHS

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hi
I was wondering what hospitals you all go to.
Also I am in Irlam Manchester and wondered which Hopsital I would hopefully end up going to I am Close to Hope Hospital but my GP mentioned Leeds.
Thanks
xxx

Hi
I think you probably would end up at Hope. Hope used to send their patients to Spire Leeds which is probably what your GP meant but I think they now refer to Spire Cheadle with Mr Ammouri.
Hope this helps x

Hi,

I went to Regency Macclesfield (Classic Hospitals Group) through Wirral PCT.

Shel

I was given the choice of 6, Ashford was nearest and it was where my mum had her hip replacement.

The others were in Chichester and four London Hospitals.

I live in Salford so I went to Hope (now Salford Royal) with Mr. Ammori just this week. It was through the NHS.

I had mine in January with Mr Pollard at Spire Leeds via Hope Hospital but i'm not sure if it has changed now as to who the contracts are with.

I am being referred to Taunton from Cornwall as they don't do it any bariatric surgery down here anymore..can't get many answers from the PCT..anyone had to travel out of county?

Hi Sassy,

The hospital my PCT sent me to is about 1 1/2 hours away. I'm in Merseyside and the hospital is in Cheshire. It's a bit of a pain because I go for checkups every 2 months but it's worth the effort to get the results :)

I am being referred to Taunton from Cornwall as they don't do it any bariatric surgery down here anymore..can't get many answers from the PCT..anyone had to travel out of county?

Yes they dont do the operation on the NHS in Preston so had a choice of hospitals, you should end up with a choice as well as long as the PCT has a contract with them. xx

Back