• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When will I receive a date?

oliviafrances

Hiya, I've been on the waiting list at Hull since beginning of March '18, and I have been told there's 10 people in front of me and to expect September. I'm wondering when it's likely I'll receive a date? Do you go to pre-op before you have a date? Just looking for general time scales, literally counting down the days until surgery month :p

Irene44

Hiya, I've been on the waiting list at Hull since beginning of March '18, and I have been told there's 10 people in front of me and to expect September. I'm wondering when it's likely I'll receive a date? Do you go to pre-op before you have a date? Just looking for general time scales, literally counting down the days until surgery month :p

Hi and welcome. X

Laaux

They didn’t tell me how many people were in front of me but I didn’t have to wait long. I didn’t receive my pre-op appointment until after I received my surgery date x

oliviafrances

They didn’t tell me how many people were in front of me but I didn’t have to wait long. I didn’t receive my pre-op appointment until after I received my surgery date x
Ok thanks, the waiting list clerk counted them up and then counted the dates in his diary and came up with September. When did you receive your date compared to having your surgery and your pre op appointment? x