• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why wont Mrs D's Smiles work in the shout box?

misscheeky

Hi hoping someone can help. Mrs D's smiles wont work in the shout box. It is really getting her down as she wants to express how she feels to the rest of us here at minimins :) she didnt want to ask for help but i told her i would for her...evening though she is a mod....anyways:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haha Becky!! If I wanted to ask for help I would've - I'm not scared of looking stupid hunny - I do it every day of my life!! :D:D BOGGER!!

Smilie rent Bev? Didn't know Pierce was charging rent now, times must be hard lol! :D

Haha Becky!! If I wanted to ask for help I would've - I'm not scared of looking stupid hunny - I do it every day of my life!! :D:D BOGGER!!

Smilie rent Bev? Didn't know Pierce was charging rent now, times must be hard lol! :D

Look admit it you didnt want to come on and ask. you didnt want to be the odd one out with your smiles not working did you!! oh and less of the bogger just cuz im not from dub doesnt mean im a bogger :)

Admit what? You're the one who started this thread aren't you? I haven't asked for help with my smilie troubles, they work everywhere else. You're just trying to cause trouble and I'll see to it that you're banned missy mwhahahahahaha!!! :p:p

how am i causing trouble by starting a thread. go on ban me you with your moderator status......what do you actually do with it i think it would be better if you gave it to me to be honest.........:p :p

How do you know I've not already done that to you? ;):D

because you wudnt i know you wudnt!! Im not even going to check this thread will prob be locked or deleted in the morning when the sensible mod's see it :p :p :p now gotta go sleepies nyt nyt mrs d ps hope your smiles work soon seriously!!

Back