• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wobbletogo-a-go-go!!!

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
Well am at the airport waiting for my flight, tests tomorrow, op on Friday, can't believe it's here!!!! Wish me luck, please, am feeling a little bit nervous, probably a good job I've not been able to eat!

Good luck x x

Good luck

Best wishes and a speedy recovery! Let us know how it went as soon as you feel up to it :)

Good luck! It will be over before you know it x

good luck wobble, woop!!! :) xxx

Good luck to you hun *hugs*

Sending lots of best wishes for speedy recovery. See you on the bench full of losers!!! Tracey xxx

Thanks for all your lovely messages. I'm sat in my room, waiting for the next order lol so far this morning 6am woken to take blood, 8am woken and lead to spirometry then x-ray, I guess they are building up to the big one...the gastroscopy urrghh, but wish they would get on with it, could really use a decent cup of tea.

Have to say it has been a godsend having peggysue here, not only is she 2 days ahead of me and can tell me wat's going to happen, but she can also speak some czech! reminds me must look up the word for toilet paper lol

Met the lovely Dr H briefly. Everbody wears white here, which is strange considering how hard it is to keep clean. Have to say I do feel like I've gone back in time, but it's a bit of a relief, much more laid back then in UK hospitals.

Well shall update again later. Thanks again for everyone's support, it really does help xx

Not long to go now!
Lots of luck.
Em xx

Back