• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Work...

Awww bless ya, lol. When did you drive again after that?

When did you have your band done? xx

I didn't drive for 6 weeks but it wasn't a problem as I live in London. I think the walking was fab exercise too.

I will defo check and also check with insurance too. I'll have my hubby off with me for first week possibly second too if he wants but if not I prob won't drive till I return to work after the two weeks. I don't work far from home so shouldn't be too much a problem!

I probably won't drive until I get back to work either, or when my daughter goes back to school after her half term - although I could walk her to school :)

I was fine after 3 days but because I am a chef and on my feet all day, lifting heavy pots, I took 2 weeks off. I didn't drive for 4 weeks. (shhhhh I didn't tell my insurance! lol)

Lol! You've done amazing well hun :)

Awww bless ya, lol. When did you drive again after that?

When did you have your band done? xx

I had my band done on the 24th march and drove on bank hol monday eight days later. I was fine, drove 150 miles from my home in sussex to gt yarmouth so it was no longer an issue with steering stretching my tummy cuts xxx

8 days later - that's not bad at all :)

:)

I am hoping I get my surgery in end of May beginning of June as I have the summer off being a teacher. So I can start back after the summer all set and ready to get back to the noise of teaching ;) *fingers crossed* I get approved for that time.

I am hoping I get my surgery in end of May beginning of June as I have the summer off being a teacher. So I can start back after the summer all set and ready to get back to the noise of teaching ;) *fingers crossed* I get approved for that time.

Are you private or nhs? Private you are more likely to get the time you want zzx

Fingers crossed LifesAJourney :)

I am in the US so insurance is through my husbands job. So they have criteria you have to complete before approved. So to get a set date at this point is becoming closer with every criteria I complete. So it is different then NHS.

Back