• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow Im starting to see myself shrink

Well done :) You look absolutely fantastic Jcoco... AMAZING!!!

Looking fab lady! :) I assume your op (and plastics) are private and not NHS as you live in Qatar? Are the plastics reasonably priced out there? Thanks for sharing x x

Well it is a kind of NHS system as will have to be referred by doctor, put on waiting list and then wait about a year. I will have to pay as I'm not Qatari but it is heavily subsidised by the government. I only paid equivalent £1000 for the sleeve. I have no idea of cost for plastic surgery as I havent had my appt yet. I just want my bingo wings and breast done. I can live with tthe saggy thighs and I want kids so won't be tackling the stomach til my 40s ;)

You look stunning!! Well done!!

You look like an ebony beauty!!! Xxx
Thank you so much Fuffs. I cant believe I have come so far and I'm wearing some size 14 tops. I still have way more to lose but this time last year I was in size 26. You have been such an inspiration xx

Thank you so much Fuffs. I cant believe I have come so far and I'm wearing some size 14 tops. I still have way more to lose but this time last year I was in size 26. You have been such an inspiration xx

Aaawww (((hugs))) you have done amazing xxx it's so lovely to be a part in your journey. Especially when I waver on being happy or not with my own so far xxx

We will both get there. I used to be size 28-30. So I know exactly how you feel :) xxx

The last 4 months have not been easy. Today has been the most difficult as its the one year anniversary to my father passing away after battling with cancer. If he saw me now he would be so proud of my progress as he was keen for me to sort my health out.
I had my sleeve on Feb 24th and now I'm 65lbs lighter. I'm a size 20/22 and taking it one day at a time. Hopefully this will inspire someone as others have inspired me on this forum.

You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing you are an inspiration x

Been a while since I've written on this thread. Ive been struggling between 89 and 92 kg. Just cant curb my eating. I can eat anything and my restriction has gone to pot. Attempted to do pouch test but failed miserably. Trying to exercise to curb any weight gain but cant seem to get under 14 stone. My friends haven't been helping either telling me I'm fading away and need to stop. I know almost 2 stone is excess skin so what about the other 2 stone. Anyway I'm happy to be 89kg today which is a massive achievement from 145kg. Just need to get my head and will in gear. :(

Just thought I would upload most recent pics. I bought my first size 14 dress and I'm ecstatically in love at the moment. ?

Attachments

• image-1214647100.jpg
    image-1214647100.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 204
  • image-631878491.jpg
    image-631878491.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 202
  • image-2209169508.jpg
    image-2209169508.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 219
looking good x

I started at 145kg and I'm now 88kg today. I think that's 57kg so far. I'm13 st12 pounds which is still obese but I'm happy with the way I look. Have skin to remove and a boob job hopefully :)

Last edited:
You look amazing - love your new dress - really suits you

Justine x

You look great hun! Well done! x

Back