• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS . . . !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks this stops now - we talk about support yet we are back biting and not supporting each other. I am looking this thread to prevent any more unpleasantness.

I am all for debate and grown up discussion as are all the mods and the majority of people on this site. However in future if a mod deems a post to be arguementative or there to cause an under current, the post will be removed, without explaination or notification of any sort. This is regardless of who has posted it or why. I really hate having to do this nut at the moment there seems to be lots of little undercurrents sprouting up .
As my dear old nan used to say if you can't say anything noce then don't say anything at all. We all make mistakes and I would hate to think that people will be forever remebered for their wrongs. How many of you on here have done something that you would rather not be remembered for doing? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

If you have any problems with my post or anyone elses then please do the right thing and contact that person via pm. The same goes for if you want to know where someone is private message them. Thats whats it's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back