• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

your names

Mine came from my mum it was one of her nicknames for me but real name is Lesley but i like Topsyx

As i've spent hours researching my family tree and finding that there are plenty of medieval knights in it, i took my name as 'Once Knightly'.

Its also the name of the narrowboat that we live on.

Having 'Once Knightly' as part of an address can cause a few smiles and i have to say it's knightly spelt with a 'k'.

Zeta is the name of my Devon Rex. She eats like a horse, is skinny, naughty and utterly beautiful - so - just wishful thinking really! My real name is Marion xx

ive recently changed my user name as the other one was boring and i felt it was time for something new.

2bands is just because im on to my second band, and the liz bit is so people know its me so i thought id best keep the liz bit in as old usermane had my name in it.

mines simple also, i need to loose half my starting weight!!! to get to a healthy bmi.

Mines a nickname my mum calls me...its stuck now and my xbox live profile is this, and myspace and twitter etc...we got the internet in 1998 and I was 13...all my log ins, email address etc are all robbieisfit as at the time I was mad over Robbie Williams...now as a 23 year old...its hard to give that email address out without sounding like a reet donkey! haha

Mines a nickname my mum calls me...its stuck now and my xbox live profile is this, and myspace and twitter etc...we got the internet in 1998 and I was 13...all my log ins, email address etc are all robbieisfit as at the time I was mad over Robbie Williams...now as a 23 year old...its hard to give that email address out without sounding like a reet donkey! haha

lol that made me laugh!!! i was/am more of a gary girl!!!

well.. mine was sinmple enough..

I want to be a new me.. :eek:

because I dont like the me I am now :cry:

so there we go.. nice n simple explanation really

lol that made me laugh!!! i was/am more of a gary girl!!!

Haha - Nah Robbie all the way...I hated Take That after a while as a kid...the split up the year I went to High School and it was uncool to like them! haha. I went out and bought every single, album, poster etc Robbie ever did and even went online to buy all Japanese and German albums of his...then I got over it! haha

Im named Sally as my mum and dad asked my brother to name me...he had an imaginary friend called Sally at the time...oh the joys! lol

Back