• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

your names

Mine is something a very good friend calls me. His surname is bell and when we were at college he proposed to me. Told him I couldn't possibly marry him as I would become Shel Bell! I was cursed with dodgy named marraige proposals, a few years ago it happened again, the gentlemans surname being Lee, I couldn't be Shelley Lee so had to turn him down too. My first husband was Welch when I met him, but I made him change his surname to Williams (his surname at birth) because I refused to be Shelley (with an e) Welch (with a c).

Not that I'm a hard to please girlfriend or anything.

Well, my initials are JC and my husband's nickname is Spike, we both like hedgehogs so SpikeyJaycee seems the logical answer!

lol I red that wrong Shel thought you said your hubby was Welsh when you met him lol and was thinking did you change him to English

My name is a play on words - phat meaning: 'an adjective used in pop culture to express approval. Hence, someone or something that is phat could be entertaining, intelligent, attractive or otherwise to be admired'

I have always been a fat girl, so I wanted to say that and also say something positive about myself & poke a little fun thus Phatgirl! I have actually tried to register this name on other forums and found the name already taken which means it sorta common (in the US anyway). I think I will change it when I get to goal - I was thinking PhatButNotFatGirl. That way I will stil be PG!

Nic:D:D:D

Thanks hun. I am so excited but not looking forward to the very long trip (discount tickets, you pay in other ways!!!). I will be on here while I am gone but just at odd times w/the 8 hour difference. So you all aren't rid of me, hehehe:D.

Nic:):p:p:p:)

I guess i will have to - It'll sound a bit stupid then won't it. I don't know why I didnt think of that at the time I created my account.

Any suggestions for a new one?

you could change it to managedtolose eight stone

mine is a nickname my dad used to call me ..... Lisa mintball

Don't ask, I have no idea, I can only presume its cos he's as random as me x x x

I have no imagination either Teen, but I'm waiting for Angela to suggest something to do with bangers!

I apologise if someone has already commented on this - haven't read to end of thread yet, but felt I couldn't forget to comment on this one:

How about hanging bangers..!!! Cos I'm advised that those with big bazookas like wot u and I 'as, will need rather structured undergarments in the future!!!

Forgot this bit - I have had Chivasgirl as my internet name for a good 13 years now. It started off as AbsolutChivasGirl - absolut being the only vodka I would drink (I was going out with a swede... a guy that is, not a veg!), and chivas because Chivas Regal was my favourite scotch (although I know better now, I do still like it as an easy drinking scotch!) and girl because, well, I'm a girl!!! Then I split up with swede (he went off to make a swede soup with a swede girl!) and dropped the Absolut bit!

My name is the spanish version of a medicine I have to take. I thought it was a lovely name so adopted it for myspace and forums etc. Love Jenni.
PS It is my intial consultation at Dolan Park 2mrw. V excited and nervous!

Me being overweight eclipsed every other aspect of my life, hence the name x

I apologise if someone has already commented on this - haven't read to end of thread yet, but felt I couldn't forget to comment on this one:

How about hanging bangers..!!! Cos I'm advised that those with big bazookas like wot u and I 'as, will need rather structured undergarments in the future!!!

My bangers are definitely going to need some serious reconstruction when I have finished losing weight.

Me being overweight eclipsed every other aspect of my life, hence the name x

NOt any more though Cheryl... 3 years maintenance is amazing. What an inspiration x

Back