• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

your names

Eclipse

Thank you darling, will be celebrating my 4th Anniversary on 28th March!

baby jayne

My real name is Liz..but when I had an operation some years ago my Brother was staying with us for a while as he had split up with his partner..anyway I was in bed recovering and my hubby was bringing me drinks etc whenever I needed one, and he put the cup on the floor then walked out of the room. As my bed was high I couldn't roll over and reach down to pick up my drink so I banged on the floor. My brother heard me and shouted to my husband (who the hell does she think she is Baby Jayne lol!) it stuck from that day to this!!

They said I am spoilt like Bette Davies in the film, but I'm not lol.

Liz

Tubadale

I have been a Tuba player for about 30 years, I also play bass guitar, guitar & keyboards in rock bands. But have had most success as a Tuba player.
I've been Tubadale on tinternet for about 20 years. :cool:

Red 42

novice bypasser
just found this thread...really interesting :D

anyway, I chose my name because I've got red hair (or ginger) and it was my age when I joined. Like many others though, I wouldn't have chosen it now :doh:

btw...my real name is Yvonne.

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
mine is self explanatory too
Fat but not for ever
and hoping it comes true
My real name is Helen
My nickname is Elbow !!! Dont ask x

Yoyo-nomore

It was one of those fumbley finger, first thing that came to mind names when asked to input a name.

If I'd put more thought to it, I think 'foxymamma' might be far more appropriate (well in about a year's time anyhows.. hopefully).. or maybe 'pooped-ratbag'...

BlueDiamond

Bluediamond comes from firstly blue , i love the colour, reminds me of clear blue skies and the ocean.......and diamonds because they are so precious and are a girls best friend..........so i combined them to bluediamond

all the best - mejulie xx