• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks today

Congratulations H12

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

wooooop, dont worry, i'll fly by x

Well it's 3 weeks today till my bypass and 1 week till the start of my pre op.
Came back from holiday on Saturday and the nerves are starting to kick in, this is really happening!
I am feeling very emotional and tearful, l know this is what l want but l am really frightened of the whole operation and how l am going to feel afterwards.
Thank goodness for all the positive posts on here ,they keep me going , l just need to get through the next few weeks, and think where l will be in a years time. Xx

Wow 3 weeks! It will go fast , don't worry, I know it sounds easy to say, just look to the other side and how well you will do x x x

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

In three weeks your new life starts. You've had a practise at the pre-op diet so you know it's doable. It's always going to be a worry, but you know it's the right thing.

Text me any time. :)

Three weeks until the new you starts to emerge. I'm 5 weeks today so not that far behind you and I'm starting to wibble a bit now xx

Hi H12 :)
Big hugs ..
Its perfectly normal to feel emotional before operation, it is such a big thing to go through.
Good luck with the pre op diet

Nicky xx

Hi h12 good luck i have my bypass 3 weeks today so just a day after you im really excited at the moment but will prob feel nervous the day or week before x

Mines in 4 weeks today, but I'm taking positives from how much better my life will be after the op!

Might sound daft but I'm more worried about lack of privacy, washing and toilet duties.

Been a hermit for so long dreading staying in hospital 2 or 3 nights.

Good luck to you

Have had my pre op appointment this afternoon and l am fit for the operation, also started the pre op diet today, so far so good, am taking each day as it comes and reserving all my energy for work, looking forward to some more soup and milk jelly for tea.

Well that's 3 days done and not feeling too bad, although l could murder a carrot or piece of fruit at the moment! I am doing the soup and yogurt diet while l am at work as it is easier , but at the weekend will do low carb/fat, which l am looking forward too.So far so good.
Lovely to meet up with some of the girls at Wallington last night,thank you for your support.X

Sorry I couldn't make it yday, want to wish u all the best for the op. and see u on the other side, new you x x

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

H12 - I'm having bypass on 26th by Andrew Wan - absolutely terrified! good luck with everything - I'll be following your progress

Hi
So glad to hear from you, as we are under the same surgeon.Have just done my first week of pre op diet and lost 9lbs, just hope my liver is shrinking as well!!.
Having all the normal fears, but now just want it done.
I already feel l have started my new life, yesterday went up to London with my husband and went up The Shard.Our first time EVER that we did not go and have a meal out!
It is possible to do things and it does not have to include a great big meal!

Back