• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks today

I'm having my bypass next week Sunday. I'm on day 5 of pre op,it's getting a bit easier now, still have mental cravings sometimes though! Having to say, I'm getting a bit scared for the op now, just worried about not making it through, as I've got my 2 little ones to think of :-(

Good Luck for next Sunday, yes l feel the same, but l am putting my trust in the consultant and they are doing these operations all the time.x

just realised I have no appointment for pre-op - does everybody have a pre-op?

Well it's finally here, my bag is packed and l am ready for tomorrow.Lost a stone in my 2 weeks liver shrinkage diet and must say it was not as bad as l thought.
Today the nerves and emotions have kicked in and am rather tearful but hopefully by this time tomorrow it should all be over. See you on the losers bench.x

Well done on the loss. All the best for tomorrow, and see you soon x xx

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

Very fed up, all ready for theatre, then op cancelled this afternoon ( no beds)
Have been nil by mouth all day in this heat, they say they will contact me tomorrow or next day. Staying on liver shrinkage diet in case if a cancellation but for how long l don,t know.

Very fed up, all ready for theatre, then op cancelled this afternoon ( no beds)
Have been nil by mouth all day in this heat, they say they will contact me tomorrow or next day. Staying on liver shrinkage diet in case if a cancellation but for how long l don,t know.

Ah Hun, I know the feeling,happened to me yesterday!luckily I'm in Wednesday evening,why haven't they given you a new date, did you need to go home again?

On that's awful, you must be so p****d off when you have prepared yourself. Hope you don't have to wait long for another date. Xx

Just heard from hospital, l am going to a private hospital on Saturday 27th for my op.

Great news hun ... I know you have had a lo of hassle but this sounds so much better h12. Roll on Saturday! Xx

That's where I had my op too on the NHS. Lovely nurses :)

Back