• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 Months post op, 10st8lbs (edited to include B4 & afters)

OMG Laura you look absolutely amazing, I cannot believe that is the same person. I am truly gobsmacked. You are such an inspiration, thank you so much. You should be so proud of yourself hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow you do look stunning. I started at around the weight as you so hopefully if I look half as good I'll be as pleased as punch. Beautiful face too - your haircut really suits your pixie face x

omg you look amazing!!! you are such an inspiration to me.. i really can not wait to get my op, you should be sooo proud!! :-D x

Thank-you so much everyone, your words mean a lot to me and I appreciate all your comments deeply.
I have now reached 9st12, I cannot beleive it.
I'm so glad some people have taken strength from this thread and have been inspired too, it's what my thread is for and I hope it continues to help people along their journey.
Lots of love to you all, Laura x

I am new to this site today and i hope you dont mind me commenting but i just had to say wow, what a transformation. you look fantastic.

wow amazing .....do you mind me asking have you had a op to remove lose skin, if not what did you do to help over come this ....................... you truly look a different woman i really inspiration to someone whos op is 20 th july and worrying if doing the right thing x

You look fantastic - is it hard to get out of the "fat person mind set"?
seriously you look sooo good! well done for all you hard work!

Good grief girl, the change is nothing other than astonishing ! :eek::eek::eek:
For someone who has just come home from hospital today with a new pouch, you are an inspiration .

you look fantastic - time for the cheeky bit have you any saggy skin cos you dont look like you have any at all, sorry to be blunt its just i am so curious not having had my op yet and i have read so many messages about saggy skin.

showed my husband your before and after - suddenly he wants to know how long till i go in - bloody men lol

congrats and well done on all your hard work

you deserve all the glory and you look amazing hun,

Back