• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A very uplifting day, if I do say so myself !!

Glad things are moving in the right direction bonita, good for you for pushing to get the hernia sorted . You have been through enough you keep at them hun x

hiya Bonita, i cannot get my head round how walsall have treated you the way that they have. You have been through such a lot i am so savage at them not sorting you out. Shame on them and i hope you manage to get sorted out soon and i hope something gets done about the lack of good treatment they have neglected to give you(hope this makes sense). janey

Ha Ha.. Want a laugh? I decided today as I've not heard a damn thing about getting this corset from anywhere, I'd do the next best thing and took off to Ann Summers.

Bought a lovely lacey but tight corset and it really holds it all in. Hubby is in for a real treat when he sees this, or erm is that too much information...lol

And and... Another 7lbs off when weighed today.

And and... Got into a top that I fished out of the loft that I've never been able to wear... Its a SIZE 16/18. Who'd have believed it?

Oh my word...I bet the corset you bought is a damn sight better than the one the nhs would have given you!

(((hugs))).............have fun.

Wow Bonita another 7lb and into size 16/18. I really hope the district nurse complaining is going to help. You have been through so much and deserve alot better than you are getting. I bet hubby liked the corset!! It sounds like Walsall need sorting out big time if they have a couple of patients going through the same as you. Take care.

Yesterday I rang Mr Khans secretary and got an appointment for the 9th of Oct. I do hope that he will agree to sort this damn Hernia out asap. Its been too long messing about like this and I really want to put all the surgery side of things behind me and get on with living now.

I was really cold last night, yet hubbie was saying he was warm, don't know whether thats the weight loss, but decided I needed a new snuggly dressing gown, so today I took off to town to get one.

Doing my usual, I grabbed a size 22 off the rail at Matallan, then I remembered something Carol said about buying smaller sizes and my son also reminded me I should try it on. It soon became obvious that a size 22 was far too big and I ended up buying a size 16 which wrapped round me with a bit to spare as well.

I went home walking on air I can tell you. I've not worn a size 16 in so many years, well before I met my hubbie thats for sure.

Anyway I ran in and told him and guess what he said? 'When you have reached your target weight I guess we'll have to get married again because I'll have a whole new woman'.

Today has been a GOOD DAY :D:D:D

Congratulations Bonita, and hope they sort you at the hosp asap;)I had a similar experience after my hysterectomy when I hadn't been sewn up properly and my wound kept bursting, grrrr it gets me soooo mad:mad::mad::mad:

Bonita that's so good a size 16 and room to spare. You deserve all the good times after the hell you have been too. Your hubby sounds lovely see what you have done with your corset xx

Ha Ha Allie. I never thought about the corset being at the bottom of it.

So pleased for you Bonita and a size 16 wow. Just think once that hernia is sorted you might be a size 14 because all that swelling should be gone. You have done so well.

I had a right laugh today. Was meeting my daughter in law in town for some girlie shopping so got a taxi. 'Going shopping' ask's the driver? And I tell him that I'm meeting Aimee my sons girlfriend.

'How old is your son?' He ask's looking at me quizzical. '25,' I answer, to which he immediately slams his foot on the brake and swears at me. Shocked I crouched a bit, fully expecting the lorry behind us thats hammering his horn to run in the back of us.

Turning round to look at me (this was after he had almost killed me), he announced that he was about to ask me if I fancied going for a drink sometime as he thought I was around 30. Laughing I really enjoyed pointing out that I am never likely to see 50 again.

I've laughed about it all afternoon. This has been a good week all round I think. Not only have I lost so much weight, it looks like I've lost a few years too. Ha Ha.

Come home, tell hubbie and he bursts my bubble telling me that this bloke probably does that to all his passengers... Men....:mad:

I had a right laugh today. Was meeting my daughter in law in town for some girlie shopping so got a taxi. 'Going shopping' ask's the driver? And I tell him that I'm meeting Aimee my sons girlfriend.

'How old is your son?' He ask's looking at me quizzical. '25,' I answer, to which he immediately slams his foot on the brake and swears at me. Shocked I crouched a bit, fully expecting the lorry behind us thats hammering his horn to run in the back of us.

Turning round to look at me (this was after he had almost killed me), he announced that he was about to ask me if I fancied going for a drink sometime as he thought I was around 30. Laughing I really enjoyed pointing out that I am never likely to see 50 again.

I've laughed about it all afternoon. This has been a good week all round I think. Not only have I lost so much weight, it looks like I've lost a few years too. Ha Ha.

Come home, tell hubbie and he bursts my bubble telling me that this bloke probably does that to all his passengers... Men....:mad:

This is what makes it all worth it....and well deserved Bonita.
You have lost loads of pounds and yes the years melted away at the same time hun.

Well done...

(((hug)))

This is what makes it all worth it....and well deserved Bonita.
You have lost loads of pounds and yes the years melted away at the same time hun.

Well done...

(((hug)))

Actually thats the one thing I was really worried about. My mum looked years older whenever she dieted and all the wrinkles came out on her face. At the moment mine aren't too bad, but I've a way to go yet.

Back