• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else with North tees hospital

Just weighed myself n I'm about 4lbs lighter than last weigh in at North tees , so just hoping my scales are roughly the same as there's, they vary sometimes xx

Sarah didn't give me one because I'm getting weighed Tuesday. Going to Whitby for fish & chips the weekend before liver diet starts lol .xx

Wish tomoro would hurry up , weighed myself again today n I'm 2lb heavier than 2 days ago , don't understand it .grr.not 100% sure what my weight was when I seen surgeon. It's getting to me now , scared I've put on don't know how accurate my scales are. I'm hoping I haven't xx

Hiya, my partner just said to go to a sauna and to stay in there as long as you can. Make sure to move around whilst in there as well..... he said that's what he used to do when he was boxing to cut weight. Hopefully you will be ok. Stay positive...you will be ok xxx

I'm hoping so, but I'm hoping because it's not a proper appointment n she said she wouldn't have my notes (I asked if I could pop to get weighed as I'm at North tees anyway ) that she might give me an appointment to go back . I think I was about 126/125.8 or something like that,now I'm 124.8 so that will be ok hopefully . Haven't been swimming since last tue.i haven't been that bad with treats although I have had a drink a couple of nights and the odd cake/biscuit here n there but nothing that should make much of a difference .really I should of lost more grr xx

Let me know how you get on..... Hopefully that's the last time getting weighed l before your op. Not having my treat night this week....can't risk putting anything on for next Tuesday. So that's Me now till next Friday. I'm out with the family for my last meal before op. All 21 of us. Personally I didn't want the fuss and wasn't planning on telling anyone apart from my partner and sister but unfortunately my 13 year old daughter told one family member which then ment my entire family knew lol.....and they arnt letting me get away with it so I'll have to play ball lol xxx

Once the big weigh in is over it will be a weight lifted so to speak . They weigh again but after liver diet , we'll have you looked at it there's no way you could put weight on . Typical ,try to keep a secret and before you know it every one and his dog knows lol . I haven't told many people just a select few ,not that I'm ashamed just how do you drop it in conversation . I' ll keep you informed xxx

Aw thank you , I was fine weighed in at 123.3 so all good, Sarah said keep going tho ,the next time I'll see her or Lorraine will be on the ward the day after surgery . Feel on top of the world after worry all last night lol xx

Awww I'm so pleased.... did they give you anymore information. Like, after surgery puree ideas? I'm so stuck as to what I can make in advance and what to include in those meals. Xx

No not really, I spoke to Vanessa just to ask if salad is unlimited in case I get hungry on liver diet and thankfully it Is, so is veg but not starchy veg . I'm so excited now almost there. Just your weigh in to go and were home n dry . Xx

Regarding pureed food , I think pretty much anything , after reading leaflet again it says don't worry about calorie content because your having such a tiny amount ...1-2 teaspoons xx

It's not coming along..... the fitter decided to tell us that he won't be doing our bathroom now till after he gets back off holiday. He gets back the 17th June. Which means I'll have no shower in my house when I get home from hospital and we arnt aloud a bath for 6 weeks after surgery so I've got no choice but to now find someone else but it's hard because we don't really know any fitters and the ones on the net are so expensive. Like 900 pounds mores. I'm absolutely devastated. Don't nothing but cry all day. My bathroom has no light, flooring, tiles, shower or wallpaper and skirting boards. Getting a bath is awful because the bare plaster keeps coming off the walls when bathing. It's horrible xx

Oh my word , what a bloody cheek , I'd be furious . Have you looked in Gazette there's sometimes trades men advertising in there or ask on Facebook. Anything is worth a try .got my letter confirming surgery today did u get yours . I go in at 10.30 on 20th . Try not to get too upset about your bathroom I know it seems like the end of the world but you will get it sorted out .don't let it stress u too much you've got to stay on track it's not long till Tuesday xxx

I'm trying so hard not to get upset I've had 14 tradesmen in today alone with another 8 so far tomorrow. I got a few of Facebook in fact got most of them from there. Problem is that everyone has said that the original fitter has undercharged me and that's why he didn't show up. I'm mentally and physically exhausted.
Yeah I got my letter today. I'm in at 7am. Gonna have to be up around 5 to take my meds and get sorted. Xxx

Back