• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone having there op in june

mummy2309

Bookie

Wedn 12th for me, band in France!

Started liver shrinking as soon as I got it, very low-fat (yuk), as I wanted to ease myself into it!

mummy2309

good luck for your op today

good luck any starting there liver reduction diet

happykai

Hello. I'm having my sleeve done by Professor Ammori on Thursday 13 June at the BMI Alex Hospital. Same surgeon as Mummy2309.

Hope it all goes well for all June-oppers!

mummy2309

good luck for your op on the 13th, prof ammori is fab he's so nice to talk too isn't he??

NT1977

How is everyone doing? 4 more sleeps for me!! I am sick of the sight of Yogurt and milk - longing for next week and soup:p

Jaybo78

Half the man i used to be
How is everyone doing? 4 more sleeps for me!! I am sick of the sight of Yogurt and milk - longing for next week and soup:p

good thanks, found out yesterday my op has been moved from the 12th to the 11th so not long to go, and so far on pre-op diet i have lost 10Kg which is 22Ibs so fingers crost the liver is shrinking nicely :D

mummy2309

ihad my op done on the 5th wednesday, best thing i have done, now starting my new life im in abit of pain but its worth it good luck to you all on your wls

Mia2013

ihad my op done on the 5th wednesday, best thing i have done, now starting my new life im in abit of pain but its worth it good luck to you all on your wls

Hope you feel better soon.... Good luck in your new life style, I can't wait to be on the losers bench

Mia2013

Mia I'm pencilled in for the 29th at Sunderland too. Good luck with the op's everyone.

lindy62

Had my consultation yesterday, all went well......my band will be fitted on 29th June at Dolan Park (Birmingham) what's the place like you lucky people who have already been banded x

kjb

All packed,leaving now for bypass tomorrow,hopefully all goes well & will see you on the Loser's bench